The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Where does the wheelchair magician in the Shaded Forest go?

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Where does the wheelchair magician in the Shaded Forest go?
2 years ago#1
After you speak to him?
---
lolDeathcore
2 years ago#2
---
lolDeathcore
2 years ago#3
Bump I'm curious too
---
Current Games I'm Playing: FFXI, Diablo 3, Metal Gear Series, Little Big Planet Series, Fable Series
GT: St0rmshad0w7
2 years ago#4
You find him in two other locations: Black Gulch and Castle Drangleic. When you speak to him in the third location, he lets you join his covenant, Pilgrims of Dark.
2 years ago#5
I saw him in the Shaded Forest but couldn't figure out how to get to him. Could you please explain? I'm guessing it has something to do with a petrified lion-dude but i'm not sure.
2 years ago#6
bump I need to know this as well. he keeps saying that the dark is still nascent within me
---
---
A Magic Zombie (We don't all eat brains :/)
2 years ago#7
Hexes are insane. Sunset staff 40 int 30 faith and abyss ring i one shot havel with a dark bead lmao.
2 years ago#8
Armosis posted...
I saw him in the Shaded Forest but couldn't figure out how to get to him. Could you please explain? I'm guessing it has something to do with a petrified lion-dude but i'm not sure.

I'd like to know this as well. I don't think it has anything to do with the petrified guy nearby though, since he's how you gt to the bird lady.
---
I'm gonna cut out your eyes and piss in the ****ing sockets! ~ Kaine
http://abload.de/img/zeronailed4xz8o.gif
2 years ago#9
All I know about him is that once you speak to him 3 times, you should be able to join a covenant.
---
"!!!" - Isaac, Golden Sun
PSN: ArnoTheFox
2 years ago#10
There's a hole in the Shaded Ruins in a corner. It's hard to see, underneath grass. Fall in. Just go above where you see him and fall in.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Where does the wheelchair magician in the Shaded Forest go?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived