what is in the chest inside the room next to pate?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. what is in the chest inside the room next to pate?
1 year ago#1
the room where there were around 5 giant bowguns and you had to climb a ladder down . i saw a bunch of blooodstains and people dying when they open the chest so i destroyed the chest only to find rubbish. its the place where theres a palm reader stone face to insert a key called pharros . what was in the chest? was it an important item. it didnt seem like a mimic after all
---
Farmerfren : Friend Code 3DS : 2320-6141-6641
Seven minutes. Seven minutes is all i can spare to play with you.
1 year ago#2
Its a trapped chest, but I dont remember whats in it, but the real prize is revealed if you insert the Pharros in the wall.
---
Hail to btmudd28, I will always remember thee.
GT- raisosite
1 year ago#3
i just opened it a few minutes ago.

There stuff inside but there a crossbow that shoots like 3 times in 5 directions.

killed me n i lost 2000 souls q.q
1 year ago#4
There's one door which need the pharos keystone. It contain a ring that boost stamina recovery rate. Very useful.
---
Great!! now we have to pay additonal money for DLC of a game that isn't even out yet? that's nice!
1 year ago#5
There's 2 treasure in the secret room. One is a slab iirc. The other is the ring. You're screwed if you destroyed them.
---
Great!! now we have to pay additonal money for DLC of a game that isn't even out yet? that's nice!
1 year ago#6
Oh crap. I misread. The chest that shoot arrow when opened is not important. It contain a titanite. Not slab.
---
1 year ago#7
You can open the chests and immediately block to prevent dying from the crossbow.

I put a message in front of one saying, "Trap ahead therefore try blocking"

I'm not sure if you can break chests and get what is inside. I broke one before and the item was 'Garbage'(Or Rubbish? I don't remember atm, been playing MH and I think that's Garbage) so I didn't want to risk breaking another one.
(edited by C1oudStrifeJRL)
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. what is in the chest inside the room next to pate?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived