Forest of Giants secret room?

#13DJutsuPosted 3/12/2014 10:57:46 PM
So there's a door in the building with the Cloranthy ring that can't be opened from that side.
How do I get to it? I've only been summoned once to a world with that door opened and my dumb *** managed to lose 25k souls pokin around carelessly.
---
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that is why it is called the 'Present' - Master Oogway
GT: l 3DJutsu l (both lowercase 'L')
#2holysquidPosted 3/12/2014 10:59:22 PM
You need to open a secret path in the Ballistas room using a Parros' Lockstone on the weird looking face downstairs.
---
PSN: HexagonalZebra // 3DS: 4983-5052-2822
www.livinglegacy.enjin.com
#33DJutsu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 11:03:24 PM
Not for the ring itself, for the door right behind you as you get off the ladder.
---
Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is a mystery. But today is a gift, that is why it is called the 'Present' - Master Oogway
#4MaxPainAlchmstPosted 3/12/2014 11:03:27 PM
below the Ballista room are two doors, one is an invisible door that you unlock with pharro's Lock stone, the other one can only be opened from the other side, but you can get it opened by hitting the walls next to it to make noise, then two enemies will open the door for you from inside.
#53DJutsu(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 11:05:30 PM
Ooo nice trick, I'll have to remember that for the future.
---
#6pyrox39Posted 3/12/2014 11:06:58 PM
It never works again... Ive smacked too many doors :(
#7MaxPainAlchmstPosted 3/12/2014 11:13:03 PM
I was looking for another invisible door so I was hitting the wall every couple of steps, the enemies inside aggored on me and opened up the door, the room inside had a chest and no other entrances so I figured this is the only way to gain access to it.
#8diabolicalPosted 3/12/2014 11:43:18 PM
I died so many times from that ballistas room. Too many times "sighs"
#9kennydangPosted 3/12/2014 11:44:38 PM
diabolical posted...
I died so many times from that ballistas room. Too many times "sighs"

tell me about it man.
#10antichaosPosted 3/13/2014 12:56:42 PM(edited)
MaxPainAlchmst posted...
I was looking for another invisible door so I was hitting the wall every couple of steps, the enemies inside aggored on me and opened up the door, the room inside had a chest and no other entrances so I figured this is the only way to gain access to it.

In this game you just press x next to the wall for the fake ones, you can't expose the regular ones by just hitting the wall like you used to in the old games. The exception being the Pharos illusionary walls. Hopefully this saves you some effort.