The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

katana

#1justinrobertongPosted 3/12/2014 11:56:16 PM
where can i get my first katana? and also where can i buy or farm large titanite shards, titanite chunks
---
You died
#2MmaguyPosted 3/12/2014 11:58:07 PM
I'd like to know this as well.
#3justinrobertong(Topic Creator)Posted 3/12/2014 11:59:03 PM
how do i get to iron keep?
---
You died
#4sluhlinkPosted 3/13/2014 12:02:23 AM(edited)
I've yet to find a katana after finishing forest, tower, bastille, wharf, copse, valley and most of earth. So dunno about that. I kept hoping the blacksmith would sell one/upgrade his inventory, but not that I noticed so far.

The hammer guys in valley/earth drop normal titanite, have yet to see large titanite drops. You can easily farm chunks via the bell keeper covenant (use a pharros stone in bastille after the ruined sentinel fight to get to belfry luna).

EDIT: go to copse by talking to the miracle lady and paying 2000 souls to open the path, beat the copse go to valley, enter the earth, beat the earth.
#5CocoDollfacePosted 3/13/2014 12:05:58 AM
Blacksteel Katanas can drop from the knights in Iron Keep. You get there by going from Hunstmans Copse, to Harvest Valley, and through Earthen Peak. After you beat the boss of Earthen Peak you'll ride an elevator up to Iron Keep. You can farm the knights for a katana or find the dull ember there and give it to Macduff in the Bastille to get him to sell you an uchigatana.
#6cantdestortyerPosted 3/13/2014 12:33:53 AM
i keep talking to miracle lady but nothing happens, how do i pay her the 2k souls
#7thug_life69Posted 3/13/2014 12:35:40 AM
CocoDollface posted...
Blacksteel Katanas can drop from the knights in Iron Keep. You get there by going from Hunstmans Copse, to Harvest Valley, and through Earthen Peak. After you beat the boss of Earthen Peak you'll ride an elevator up to Iron Keep. You can farm the knights for a katana or find the dull ember there and give it to Macduff in the Bastille to get him to sell you an uchigatana.
Yes I got the Uchi to +10 for my dex build and its great. :D
#8MmaguyPosted 3/13/2014 12:37:31 AM
CocoDollface posted...

How far into the game is Iron Peak?
#9katsu044Posted 3/13/2014 12:44:39 AM(edited)
Mmaguy posted...
CocoDollface posted...

How far into the game is Iron Peak?

Don't quote me on this but i would like to say at least the half way mark Nice thing is in the Iron keep right in side down the hall to the right is a merchant that gives you a ring that ups the drop rate in about 30mins-hour i got 2
if only i had known it needed 25dex..
---
FC: 0318 -7018 -1875
#10justinrobertong(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 12:46:51 AM
thug_life69 posted...
CocoDollface posted...
Yes I got the Uchi to +10 for my dex build and its great. :D

where did you get the ember/?
---
You died