Illusionary Walls?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Illusionary Walls?

User Info: kingdom15

kingdom15
2 years ago#1
I see quite a few messages saying illusionary wall, for instance there are at least two in the room with the Ruin Sentinels, yet when I hit the wall nothing happens. Is there something special needed? Or are these completely false?

User Info: wwesniper

wwesniper
2 years ago#2
You need those fancy stones you put in the walls that look like faces.
Shot through the knee and you're to blame! You give adventuring a bad name!

User Info: Aspalar

Aspalar
2 years ago#3
Hit X/A instead of attacking it.

User Info: CrownClown555

CrownClown555
2 years ago#4
Aspalar posted...
Hit X/A instead of attacking it.

This, I was like you at first until I figured out that you need to ``talk`` to the wall instead of hitting it.
FC : 1075-1911-4103.

User Info: kingdom15

kingdom15
2 years ago#5
Thank you! That was a silly thing to change.

User Info: kgtennispro

kgtennispro
2 years ago#6
Glad I searched for this in time to find a bonfire....but thinking back on all the darn walls I missed along the way is a bit sad. :(

User Info: ImGanondorfLol

ImGanondorfLol
2 years ago#7
In my 20 hours playing I haven't come across any illusionary walls that require you to hit it, just the ones that require the stone. Are there any?.. (would probably save me a bunch of time if I knew, I keep attacking walls)
Number of people who agree Ganondorf should be super overpowered in Super Smash Bros. 4 Wii U/3DS and have three different movesets: 7

User Info: kgtennispro

kgtennispro
2 years ago#8
That's the thing, there are illusionary walls (that don't require a lockstone), but instead of hitting them in this game, you have to press X or A in front of the wall to open it.

Such a stupid change.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Illusionary Walls?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived