Topic
#2Twopspam(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 6:07:57 PM
Bump
#3Inzku-ShinobiPosted 3/13/2014 6:08:36 PM
I wanna' know too bump
#4Twopspam(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 6:15:25 PM
Help a sun bro out :)
#5doyle_amarPosted 3/13/2014 6:39:27 PM
It is behind a locked door down the big hole in town. You can buy a ladder to reach it or drop down with enough hp/safe fall. The key for it is in Black Gulch you need to fall off just before the first big snake monster, use a torch to see where. You fight two giants for the key.

The key opens
- That door in the big hole with greater lighting spear and two catalysts
- Door in The Gutter to get Havel's Set
- Door to Pilgrims of Dark location just above where the key dropped.
#6jalthiPosted 3/14/2014 11:58:32 AM
Has anyone had luck finding just a plain old Lightning Spear spell?

I've been going pretty nuts trying to find an additional (other than the one bought from Licia) Lightning Spear. Supposedly there is one in Harvest Valley.

There's a post where someone said that it was "outside by where you find Pate, near the sorcery", in Earthen Peak. I'm beginning to think this is incorrect information, I went through the entire zone several times clicking every possible wall and even using guidance. No luck.
#7Kamkazev2Posted 3/14/2014 10:49:32 PM
Jalthi, if you go by Pate in that area, drop down a ledge and its kind of under a low overhang. If you can't find it, say so and Ill run over there to find better instructions.
#8Severian113Posted 3/15/2014 4:04:23 AM(edited)
Is the door in the well somewhere along the drops, or within the Grave of Saints?
#9jalthiPosted 3/15/2014 8:18:27 AM
Severian113 posted...
Is the door in the well somewhere along the drops, or within the Grave of Saints?

The door for Great Lightning Spear that you open with the Forgotten Key is right in the well. If you take the 12k soul ladder down, walk across the platform it leaves you on and then up the small ladder that's there. There should be no jumps necessary for that one.
#10Severian113Posted 3/15/2014 2:06:12 PM
jalthi posted...
Severian113 posted...

The door for Great Lightning Spear that you open with the Forgotten Key is right in the well. If you take the 12k soul ladder down, walk across the platform it leaves you on and then up the small ladder that's there. There should be no jumps necessary for that one.

Cheers mate