sorcery staff

#11Chanseyfan353Posted 3/13/2014 9:34:22 PM
I am building an all around mage, I had 25 faith and intelligence when I spoke with him. Starting class was sorceror.
---
3ds FC: 5086-1644-7653.
Name: Solomon
#12UrFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 9:34:23 PM
I guess we are out of luck if anyone can add something here plz feel free to help :) and If I find more info I will easily share.
#13UrFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 9:36:05 PM
yah him and the midget npc who I killed 2 because he wouldn't talk to me require faith. man one of the hexes is awesome specially later in the game when u go in the shrine and everone uses magic it defelects magic. u r going to be a beast :)
#14Oni_TatsujinPosted 3/13/2014 9:37:59 PM
I'm really late in the game, but I think I've found the best Sorcery catalyst in the game. It can only cast Sorceries and nothing else, but it has S scaling in Magic and, even un-upgraded, it was doing more damage than my +7 starting staff.

It's in the area immediately after the Dragon Aerie. It's early on, you need a Pharros' Lockstone to get it. I must stress that this is extremely late in the game, and I didn't find anything better for Sorcery than the default staff, so keep that in mind.
---
"What can the harvest hope for, if not the care of the Reaper man?" - Death
GamerTag, PSN, Steam ID, and more in my quote, if you care to see 'em.
#15UrFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 9:38:25 PM
btw man if u have any questions so far I don't know if u r ahead of me but feel free to ask
#16UrFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 3/13/2014 9:40:59 PM
wow oni u made me tear up brother. that's what im looking for. im close to the area only 3 more areas until I get there. I have kept my staf at +3 since im using the moonlight sword which is the best thing ever made. I guess I will stop hating now then since im close but that's ridiculous the area u r talking about is almost the end. btw does anyone else teach any more sorceries in the areas that are up coming that u know of?
#17Oni_TatsujinPosted 3/13/2014 10:48:07 PM(edited)
UrFriend posted...
btw does anyone else teach any more sorceries in the areas that are up coming that u know of?

In the area right before the Dragon Aerie, there's a fellow in a magical cage that has some extremely... interesting... requests. Fulfill all three and he'll sell you tons of sweet caster stuff, including unique spells and a certain helmet that gives you another spell equip slot simply for wearing it. You're probably going to be shocked by his third and final request, but know that you can complete it very safely with no losses whatsoever right at the beginning of the Dragon Aerie. You'll know what I'm talking about when it happens.
---
"What can the harvest hope for, if not the care of the Reaper man?" - Death
GamerTag, PSN, Steam ID, and more in my quote, if you care to see 'em.
#18Redguy99Posted 3/14/2014 4:43:12 AM
The white wizards in brighttown can drop a bat staff, it has poison damage and a B rank for dark scaling.
#19UrFriend(Topic Creator)Posted 3/14/2014 10:41:13 AM
thnx again oni and thnx red