• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Where do I use the Iron Key?

User Info: WalkerRD

WalkerRD
3 years ago#1
I think I finished the entire area, including Belfry Sol, and I never used the key. I also heard about a lever that turns off the fire breathing statues but I never found that either. I just went back and scoured the area and couldn't see any possible paths I didn't take.
"He who koops and runs away lives to koop another day!" - King Koopa83 days without FISH info

User Info: CocoDollface

CocoDollface
3 years ago#2
That lever is farther on. So no I don't think you finished the area because it is very obvious and right next to a bonfire.

But yeah I'm wondering about this key myself. I think I ran into maybe one locked door in Iron Keep (aside from the gates leading to the lava) but I can't remember where it was.

User Info: PurpleNarga

PurpleNarga
3 years ago#3
Its for the door in Forest of fallen giants, the locked door right before the last giant.
PSN: DivinexRose

WalkerRD
3 years ago#4
CocoDollface posted...
That lever is farther on. So no I don't think you finished the area because it is very obvious and right next to a bonfire.

But yeah I'm wondering about this key myself. I think I ran into maybe one locked door in Iron Keep (aside from the gates leading to the lava) but I can't remember where it was.

I already killed the area boss and lit the primal bonfire but didn't see another bonfire/lever. From what I see, bonfire after Smelter Demon -> area with hanging platform that can be raised or lowered -> spiral staircase down to room with statues spitting fire and spikes on the walls -> Old Iron King

What exactly am I missing?
"He who koops and runs away lives to koop another day!" - King Koopa83 days without FISH info
(message deleted)

WalkerRD
3 years ago#6
PurpleNarga posted...
Its for the door in Forest of fallen giants, the locked door right before the last giant.

Thanks.

WalkerRD
3 years ago#7
Holy crap, these lizards don't play. Blocking does absolutely nothing to their attacks and they're relentless.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Where do I use the Iron Key?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived