Demon's Great Hammer? (spoiler free if possible)

• Topic Archived
This topic contains spoilers - you can click, tap, or highlight to reveal them
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Demon's Great Hammer? (spoiler free if possible)
1 year ago#1
I read a post saying that someone got a Demon's Great Hammer off the crows, so I was wondering..

Does anyone know if this is true, and if so, what other ways you can get this weapon? I'm likely going to be setting up my character to use this if I can get one, maybe even trying to dual wield them for the sake of being unique in PvP.

If possible, please avoid giving spoilers, like boss names, or the exact location of loot. (if you have to find it in a hidden spot, just say so, not how to find it xD )
---
- PSN: TrueChaoSxTcS
1 year ago#2
You have to trade the birds nest with those shiny silk stones or petrified something. The birds nest is in the tutorial area and you drop the item (1 at a time) and you pick it up. The item is random so it's only a chance you will get it
1 year ago#3
Is that the ONLY way to get it? That's what I'm asking... =/
Playing item roulette isn't on my to-do list, so I'm not happy if that's the only way...
---
1 year ago#4
TrueChaoSxClX posted...
Is that the ONLY way to get it? That's what I'm asking... =/
Playing item roulette isn't on my to-do list, so I'm not happy if that's the only way...

as far as the guide says.. the weapons and ring dropped by the crows are only found via trading them. guess its because from couldn't think of a good place to put them without it seeming odd.
---
psn: supersoniccd
3ds FC: 2036*6634-4167 X IGN: Eclipse
1 year ago#5
Damn D:
Well, can someone give me the required stats and weight?
At least then I can build right for it xD

(Prefer not to use any respecs until I NEED them)
---
1 year ago#6
its like 50 str
1 year ago#7
I have one, here are the stats

Requires 50 STR and 8 dex. It requires 1.5x STR to use in you left hand, so you'd have to have a STR of 75 to dual wield effectively.

it deals 300 striking damage, and has 60 armor penetration, STR scaling is B
---
Everything unrelated to elephants is irrelephant
1 year ago#8
According to AGS the requirement for doing the "power stance" is 2x the reqursments... So if that's true, I won't be able to do it D: aww
---
1 year ago#9
TrueChaoSxClX posted...
According to AGS the requirement for doing the "power stance" is 2x the reqursments... So if that's true, I won't be able to do it D: aww

its actually 1.5 times so for the demons great hammer you'd need 75 str.. which is stupidly high but if thats what you want then go for it.. even if it ends up turning out bad at least you'll have a respec option now so. * shrugs*
---
psn: supersoniccd
3ds FC: 2036*6634-4167 X IGN: Eclipse
1 year ago#10
Thanks for the reassurance :3
And yeah, it IS high, which is also why it'd end up being a very unique thing to encounter in pvp. No one in their right mind would put strength to 75 xP ... Guess I AM hollowing
---
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Demon's Great Hammer? (spoiler free if possible)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived