Dex/Faith builds?

#1SoldierCloud1Posted 3/15/2014 5:15:22 AM
So I'm just about to start a dex/faith character and was wondering what builds you guys have been having using and having fun with.
---
3067-5659-7887
#2RuneMaster no2Posted 3/15/2014 5:18:51 AM
I started a Dex/Faith, then got frustrated at the lack of Dex weapons that do actual damage. Switched to Str/Faith and started rocking my enemies socks off with a Large Club.
#3midsizelebowskiPosted 3/15/2014 5:28:19 AM
I haven't started the game yet but am going to go Dex/Faith as well when it finishes downloading. Since there's no established pvp level range yet it's hard for anyone to define a specific build. My plan was to hit key soft caps and then to level the other stats as soon as I figure out how important they are:

Vigor: Get to 20 ASAP, 50 is highest I would take it but won't get that far with a dex/faith hybrid
Vit: Whatever lets me wear the armor I want and continue to fast roll
End: Get to 20 ASAP, stop there
Adapt: Get to 20 ASAP, probably continue raising it based on how important it feels
Strength: Minimum required to 1-hand the weapons I like
Dex: Get to 40, stop there
Faith: Get to the level that unlocks the highest miracle I want to use, stop there or at 40
Attune: Not sure, depends on how much it impacts casting speed, and how many miracles I like
---
GT - Nigel Tuffnel11
#4MELENTIAPosted 3/15/2014 5:34:54 AM
Not too many builds around right now considering the game takes about 60 hours to complete and most people haven't done that yet, but I'm working on something.

Right now I'm running Shotel as my main with a ring that gives me two attunement slots, but using pyro as I don't want to pump faith
#5SoldierCloud1(Topic Creator)Posted 3/15/2014 5:42:49 AM
MELENTIA posted...
Not too many builds around right now considering the game takes about 60 hours to complete and most people haven't done that yet, but I'm working on something.

Right now I'm running Shotel as my main with a ring that gives me two attunement slots, but using pyro as I don't want to pump faith

Oh I wasn't really looking for a build to use I was just interested in seeing how people had laid their characters out and what was working for them, sorry about that I should have been more clear really.
---
3067-5659-7887