Help with curious map trophy

#1Goblin800Posted 3/15/2014 8:19:18 PM
So I have all bonfires lit and talked to guy in mansion basement but no trophy yet. What am I supposed to do next to get trophy?
#2yadehtsiyadotPosted 3/16/2014 12:48:21 PM
I am trying to find this out as well.

All he keeps talking about is to not venture into some hole.

I went back to wear I found him thinking maybe he cleared those boulders. Nope.

I would love to know how to finish this quest.

BUMP!
---
Truth remains eternally constant, without change. If this world was reality, doubt about it being real would be impossible; for what is real is certain.
#3VileLavaPosted 3/16/2014 9:48:12 PM
Yeah, didn't get this as well although lighted all the bonfires.. at least what the list shows. Guess there is some completely hidden ones and hopefully I'll be bumping in to them in second cycle.
#4PenguinJim123Posted 3/16/2014 9:50:16 PM
I just got the trophy a few hours ago. The trophy is NOT to light all the bonfires in the game, but to light all of the fires in Majula where the NPC is standing (near the basement of the mansion) I'm not 100% sure how to do it, but the way I noticed all of the fires being lit was that I farmed the skeletons using bonfire ascetics. After a couple runs (and getting tons of human effigies) I found that all the fires were lit. Talk to the NPC and get the trophy! :)
#5Snazzy21Posted 3/16/2014 9:51:47 PM
I didnt get this until i beat the game and spoke to him so that may be it.
---
3DS Friend code 4613-7498-1738
#6PenguinJim123Posted 3/16/2014 9:55:19 PM
Snazzy21 posted...
I didnt get this until i beat the game and spoke to him so that may be it.

This could also be it. I did get this trophy at the very end of my NG+ run.
#7Munkie742Posted 3/16/2014 9:56:57 PM
PenguinJim123 posted...
I just got the trophy a few hours ago. The trophy is NOT to light all the bonfires in the game, but to light all of the fires in Majula where the NPC is standing (near the basement of the mansion) I'm not 100% sure how to do it, but the way I noticed all of the fires being lit was that I farmed the skeletons using bonfire ascetics. After a couple runs (and getting tons of human effigies) I found that all the fires were lit. Talk to the NPC and get the trophy! :)

This, the fires light in the basement of the mansion from killing bosses, the final one from the final boss.