Red Crystal Lizards

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Red Crystal Lizards
2 years ago#1
Legitimately the most cheap death in the game. Not even funny/10.
The clouds... They tell me nothing.
2 years ago#2
I got killed by that thing too. I paused in awe, then thought a moment, then laughed hysterically. I mean really, a RED lizard! Your first instinct is to run up and smack it! Oh, good job From, well played.
I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades
Flamehaze of the Quitting Returners
2 years ago#3
It definitely debunks the "No cheap deaths" debaters claims though.
2 years ago#4
Well it's obviously something different than the other lizards since it's red instead of blue... if you just stay back and examine it for a while you see what it does even without trying to attack it.
Get new Kirby's Pinball Land for Game Boy and we bet you won't go "ppbbtthh!"
http://i.imgur.com/29O0Z.png
2 years ago#5
I've been trained for a couple hundred hours that: "If it's a lizard, run up and hit it quick."
2 years ago#6
And now you're just a bit wiser. I would hardly call it a "cheap" death, just one that punishes you for being a little too comfortable. I agree with the second post, I thought it was really funny.
"Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around." - Calvin
Detroit Pistons: Greg Monroe's All-Star year!
2 years ago#7
Not really cheap if you're playing carefully rather than rushing in headfirst; I don't even rush after crystal lizards because they usually run off ledges or such. I check to see where they run first, go sit at a bonfire, THEN go after them. These ones didn't move so I knew it was a bit off.

They're like mimics, they play off of what you're comfortable or used to and twist it.
Why are you so easy, gamefaqs?
2 years ago#8
what's it do i killed one with out noticing anything? plus i didn't get a drop from it
2 years ago#9
So what does it do? I sprinted up and whacked it every time and it either disappeared or died on the first hit.
2 years ago#10
loseswithluigi posted...
So what does it do? I sprinted up and whacked it every time and it either disappeared or died on the first hit.

One shot you.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Red Crystal Lizards

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived