Red Crystal Lizards

#1Baron__CreelPosted 3/16/2014 4:04:41 AM
Legitimately the most cheap death in the game. Not even funny/10.
---
The clouds... They tell me nothing.
#2Lionheart358Posted 3/16/2014 4:06:19 AM
I got killed by that thing too. I paused in awe, then thought a moment, then laughed hysterically. I mean really, a RED lizard! Your first instinct is to run up and smack it! Oh, good job From, well played.
---
I am the bone of my sword. Steel is my body and fire is my blood. I have created over a thousand blades
Flamehaze of the Quitting Returners
#3Baron__Creel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 4:07:53 AM
It definitely debunks the "No cheap deaths" debaters claims though.
---
#4MilleydPosted 3/16/2014 4:09:27 AM
Well it's obviously something different than the other lizards since it's red instead of blue... if you just stay back and examine it for a while you see what it does even without trying to attack it.
---
Get new Kirby's Pinball Land for Game Boy and we bet you won't go "ppbbtthh!"
http://i.imgur.com/29O0Z.png
#5Baron__Creel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 4:13:18 AM
I've been trained for a couple hundred hours that: "If it's a lizard, run up and hit it quick."
---
#6Ace_BernsteinPosted 3/16/2014 4:19:32 AM
And now you're just a bit wiser. I would hardly call it a "cheap" death, just one that punishes you for being a little too comfortable. I agree with the second post, I thought it was really funny.
---
"Nothing helps a bad mood like spreading it around." - Calvin
Detroit Pistons: Greg Monroe's All-Star year!
#7AlbinoCrocodilePosted 3/16/2014 4:22:38 AM
Not really cheap if you're playing carefully rather than rushing in headfirst; I don't even rush after crystal lizards because they usually run off ledges or such. I check to see where they run first, go sit at a bonfire, THEN go after them. These ones didn't move so I knew it was a bit off.

They're like mimics, they play off of what you're comfortable or used to and twist it.
---
Why are you so easy, gamefaqs?
#8Stryfe2185Posted 3/16/2014 4:23:56 AM
what's it do i killed one with out noticing anything? plus i didn't get a drop from it
#9loseswithluigiPosted 3/16/2014 4:29:00 AM
So what does it do? I sprinted up and whacked it every time and it either disappeared or died on the first hit.
#10Baron__Creel(Topic Creator)Posted 3/16/2014 4:31:46 AM
loseswithluigi posted...
So what does it do? I sprinted up and whacked it every time and it either disappeared or died on the first hit.

One shot you.
---