FAQ - Doors, Treasures, Areas, Hidden Bonfires and a Short Walkthrough

#71shaosamPosted 3/21/2014 3:16:19 AMmessage detail
Benaardwulf posted...
How do I get the item (on the wooden platform) on top of the tunnel where we get the Fire sword in Forest of the giants?

Pretty sure you have to wait til the very end of the game, after you get through the door that asks for a symbol of a king.
---
I think daigo is a pretty cool guy
eh pwns justin wong and doesn't afraid of anything
#72lamentia52Posted 3/21/2014 1:15:14 PMmessage detail
again asking how to get in the zeppelin in aerie peak?to get the 2 glowing items.
#73Gunlord500Posted 3/21/2014 4:30:42 PMmessage detail
You pro D-A_Kuja! Thanks for this :D
---
"Do not hate humans. If you cannot live with them, at least do them no harm, for theirs is already a hard lot.
Check me out at gunlord500.wordpress.com!
#74FaloumePosted 3/22/2014 5:22:35 AMmessage detail
Hi:

I read all the topic but I've got a question. When I stay in Drangelic castle I see 3 doos locked with a Dragon Symbol or something like that in it, these doors are green. Two doors right under the King Thrones and one after 3 Alonne Bowmans, near to stairs. A big one.

How can I open this 3 doors?
#75mscoutoPosted 3/22/2014 6:21:51 AMmessage detail
I freed the Nefito in Drangleic castle and went back to talk to the Nefito inside the fist cabin in Amana.. She gave me a divine blessing for freeing the other Nefito, but even after that the door near the 4th bonfire won't open....
---
PSN: surf360
#76kcoolman999Posted 3/22/2014 7:17:48 AMmessage detail
where can i turn in all the boss souls for weapons, like Dark souls u can craft boss weapons using Primal boss soul need little information on that for this one.
#77DracozombiePosted 3/22/2014 8:50:36 AMmessage detail
mscouto posted...
I freed the Nefito in Drangleic castle and went back to talk to the Nefito inside the fist cabin in Amana.. She gave me a divine blessing for freeing the other Nefito, but even after that the door near the 4th bonfire won't open....

I think I figured it out. I tried opening that door as a human and as a hollow, and it wouldn't open. Try wearing the ring that the milfanito gives you in Drangleic Castle (the one that lets you keep your human form). That did the trick for me.
---
http://thegaminggab.blogspot.com/
#78mscoutoPosted 3/22/2014 11:15:59 AMmessage detail
Dracozombie posted...
mscouto posted...

I think I figured it out. I tried opening that door as a human and as a hollow, and it wouldn't open. Try wearing the ring that the milfanito gives you in Drangleic Castle (the one that lets you keep your human form). That did the trick for me.

sweet I will try that out
I also read that you need Vendrick's and ancient dragon's souls to open that door
I will try both
ty for the heads up
---
PSN: surf360
#79LARPeggioPosted 3/22/2014 3:55:30 PMmessage detail
Question: In the Forest of Fallen Giants, there is an item I can't get to near where you aquire the Fire Longsword. It's outside of the tunnel and up above on the wood planks. Can't seem to get there via the tree you can hop from. If you walk out of the room where you first encounter Melentia and look down over that area you can see it.

Do you need to gain access to the lava lizard area before being able to acquire that item?
#80LARPeggioPosted 3/22/2014 4:15:54 PMmessage detail
LARPeggio posted...
Question: In the Forest of Fallen Giants, there is an item I can't get to near where you aquire the Fire Longsword. It's outside of the tunnel and up above on the wood planks. Can't seem to get there via the tree you can hop from. If you walk out of the room where you first encounter Melentia and look down over that area you can see it.

Do you need to gain access to the lava lizard area before being able to acquire that item?

Nevermind, answer was at the top of this page, excuse my post.