Coffin/boat in things betwixt any ideas?

#1ZeroSHEARERPosted 3/18/2014 7:36:06 AM
I've finished the game, but I'm exploring before NG+. Anybody worked out what the coffin in things betwixt is for? It's behind the two trolls near the edge of the water. I jumped in and it loaded then I just seemed to get out in the same area. Anybody had anything different happen?
---
You don't have enough hate............and you know something, you never will.
#2tlnPosted 3/18/2014 7:36:35 AM
It changes your sex. It's just there to troll you.
#3JCamardo1Posted 3/18/2014 7:36:39 AM
You should take all your gear off and look to see if anything is different about your character.
#4darkbeamPosted 3/18/2014 7:36:41 AM
take off your armor
#5ZeroSHEARER(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 7:39:41 AM
Oh....now I feel stupid. Can't see my character at all in this armor set :P thanks haha!
---
#6shadowsofdawnPosted 3/18/2014 7:46:15 AM
It trolled the f*** out of me. I did it wearing full armor too, and then I was wondering why my manly dude with a beard and face tattoo was running like a dainty little princess. Wasn't until I took off the helm to try a new piece of armor I found that I realized wtf happened.
---
\o/ Administering jolly ass-whoopings everyday.
.||
#7edwardeclPosted 3/18/2014 7:49:57 AM
The first time I realised what happened was the weird scream when you die, at first i though it was because I changed my helmet... but no LOL.
#8InVigor8Posted 3/19/2014 2:29:44 AM
I full out contacted tech support about it... lol
I realized it post patch and thought it was a glitch until my buddy told me about it
---
I farted on this ones guys hand and he yelled, then the orderlies came in and he tried to show them what I did- catching his own farts instead of dreams
#9ZeroSHEARER(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 9:30:27 AM
InVigor8 posted...
I full out contacted tech support about it... lol
I realized it post patch and thought it was a glitch until my buddy told me about it

Fantastic! Haha I thought I'd gone mad...
---