The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Do you ever unlock unlimited titanite shards for sale?

#1JAZZHANDSJESUSPosted 3/18/2014 2:10:03 PM
Just found The talking head and bought the claymore and greatsword. Unfortunately both the girl and blacksmith lenigrast have run out of titanite shards to sell me (armor upgrades). So I was wondering if there is a merchant that sells an unlimited supply. Mcduff sells unlimited large shards so I'm set there. I just need to get these to plus 3.
---
He keeps hackin' and wackin' and smackin'
He just hacks, wacks, choppin' that meat
#2belzykPosted 3/18/2014 2:11:30 PM
Yeah beat the iron keep and the girk will sekl unlimited
---
Psn: Belzyk
#3final_chancePosted 3/18/2014 2:13:08 PM
Once you beat Iron Keep, the blacksmith's daughter sells an infinite supply. She eventually gets an unlimited supply of large shards (sometime after the 4 primal bonfires) and after killing the final boss she will get an unlimited supply of chunks.

In the mean time, the hammer guys in Harvest Valley have a high drop rate for regular shards. And that happens to be an area before Iron Keep. So either way....you should start heading towards Iron Keep.

Although you mentioned McDuff having Large Shards. That means you've been to Iron Keep. If you've killed the second boss there, go check that vendor. If not, go kill that boss.
---
"Stand amongst the ashes of a trillion dead souls and ask the ghosts if honor matters." PSN ID: FatBeezzee (no blank invites please)
#4ZenlightenedPosted 3/18/2014 2:13:36 PM
You'll then proceed to get infinite large shards and finally infinite chunks (you have to beat the game..great or prepping for NG+)
---
So it goes.
#5ZegimaPosted 3/18/2014 2:14:05 PM
Need to buy out their stocks and possibly get pass a certain check point in the game. Not sure how far you need to go however but eventually, Chloanne will start to sell you an unlimited stack of shards, large shards, and chunks.
---
Death's Embrace Awaits, are you frighten?
#6JAZZHANDSJESUS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:15:19 PM
final_chance posted...
Once you beat Iron Keep, the blacksmith's daughter sells an infinite supply. She eventually gets an unlimited supply of large shards (sometime after the 4 primal bonfires) and after killing the final boss she will get an unlimited supply of chunks.

In the mean time, the hammer guys in Harvest Valley have a high drop rate for regular shards. And that happens to be an area before Iron Keep. So either way....you should start heading towards Iron Keep.

Although you mentioned McDuff having Large Shards. That means you've been to Iron Keep. If you've killed the second boss there, go check that vendor. If not, go kill that boss.

Easier said than done. Which is, coincidentally, what I'm stuck on.
---
#7robbieanaloguePosted 3/18/2014 2:17:02 PM
Chloanne: can anyone give directions how to get to her?
#8JAZZHANDSJESUS(Topic Creator)Posted 3/18/2014 2:20:42 PM
robbieanalogue posted...
Chloanne: can anyone give directions how to get to her?

Right at the beginning of harvest valley.
---
#9sparda85Posted 3/18/2014 2:22:37 PM
Wait i unlocked her a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago and she sells limited supplys, i even lit five fires, what gives?
---
PSN: THE_SKU11_KNLGHT
#10sparda85Posted 3/18/2014 2:34:47 PM
Wait i unlocked her a looooooooooooooooooooooooooong time ago and she sells limited supplys, i even lit five fires, what gives?

---
PSN: THE_SKU11_KNLGHT