Dragon Remnants: A Covenant Analysis

#11Crevox(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 8:31:05 PM
manofStele posted...
Good info. Saw a lot of these symbols on the ground in early Iron Keep when I was visiting the merchant and wondered what was going on.

Yeah, a lot of people put their eyes in Iron Keep; probably not the best location for it in my opinion. It works though.
#12Braid_DeanPosted 3/19/2014 8:59:35 PM
It is the best location when thats where all dragon boys are.
Its effective enough that even regular redstones get thrown in
to try and get in on the action.
#13FAT____MANPosted 3/19/2014 9:01:40 PM
Dragonbro bridge haha. I got all 30 scales on that bridge, good times.

I like the armor for the looks and lightness. It feels kinda gimped and lame but it's my only covenant excluding Sunbros so i don't know what to think quite yet.
---
FC: 0044-2911-8776
#14Crevox(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 12:35:37 AM
Braid_Dean posted...
It is the best location when thats where all dragon boys are.
Its effective enough that even regular redstones get thrown in
to try and get in on the action.

You can PVP anyone, they don't have to be dragon people as well.
#15LordBalanskiPosted 3/20/2014 12:47:58 AM
I've made a strength build purely for the dragonbro armor/sword sadly I haven't made it up to the point where I can join the covenant at this point, so I was wondering if someone could take a screenshot of them wearing the armor and the sword, or even if you can post a link to a place which has it pictured. Thanks in advance for the help.
#16Armageddon_ManPosted 3/20/2014 1:12:41 AM
Does the Black Dragon Greatsword really not have any special move? You have to be at the requirements to use the beam of the Moonlight Greatsword, so if you're not at them than maybe you should try when you are.
---
3DS Friend Code: 4038-6126-6159 | Quilladin, Lilligantt, Tangela
Any tree can drop an apple. I'll drop the freaking moon.~ Sho Minamimoto (TWEWY)
#17Crevox(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 2:47:29 AM
Armageddon_Man posted...
Does the Black Dragon Greatsword really not have any special move? You have to be at the requirements to use the beam of the Moonlight Greatsword, so if you're not at them than maybe you should try when you are.

Yeah, like I said, I don't have the stat requirements. It could have one, but the description certainly doesn't say so (and nowadays, it usually does).

LordBalanski posted...
I've made a strength build purely for the dragonbro armor/sword sadly I haven't made it up to the point where I can join the covenant at this point, so I was wondering if someone could take a screenshot of them wearing the armor and the sword, or even if you can post a link to a place which has it pictured. Thanks in advance for the help.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pmkL-Z4tDJ4
#18UlgarmoosePosted 3/20/2014 2:59:38 AM
I gotta say the sword is pretty unimpressive. The one you can make with the ancient dragon soul is much better and boasts a pretty cool special attack.

I do really like the armor though, since it's so light while having pretty solid defenses. It's my choice gear for PvP to be both light and able to take a couple of hits. Shame they got rid of the unarmed mechanic changes.
#19detrimental13Posted 3/20/2014 3:11:18 AM
What SL are you guys when you get to the Dragon Shrine?
#20Crevox(Topic Creator)Posted 3/20/2014 3:36:18 AM(edited)
Ulgarmoose posted...
Shame they got rid of the unarmed mechanic changes

Yeah, it pretty much killed the covenant for me. I made "dragonman" multiple times playing as only dragon with no weapon in Dark Souls 1. Can't do that anymore, especially with it being at the absolute end of the game. Previously you didn't even need to kill a single boss to get to it.

detrimental13 posted...
What SL are you guys when you get to the Dragon Shrine?

Usually about 120-140.