Locked door in Brightstone Cove?

#11ArchAngelofPyroPosted 3/20/2014 11:14:20 PM(edited)
You need a key you get from the Pate/Creighton storyline. If you've exhausted their dialog at every point before you meet them in Brightstone. You may have to kill Pate in that event. That's how I obtained the key.
---
XBL Gamer Tag: TaintedDestiny
Currently Playing: Civ V(PC), Dark Souls (PS3), Borderlands 2 (X360)
#12Raganork10Posted 3/20/2014 11:15:09 PM
You need to:

Talk to Pate in Forest of the Giants -> Earthen Peak
Talk to Creighton in Huntsman's Copse -> Shaded Woods

They'll fight in Brightstone Cove in a room near the zipline area. Kill one of them, and the other will give you the key.
#13DeschainRedPosted 3/20/2014 11:19:31 PM
Are you talking about the one you open from the other side with bonfire cos you can just zip line there took me awhile to relise that.
#14BAEx10(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 5:50:11 AM
DeschainRed posted...
Are you talking about the one you open from the other side with bonfire cos you can just zip line there took me awhile to relise that.

Not that one.
#15BAEx10(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 5:52:41 AM
Raganork10 posted...
You need to:

They'll fight in Brightstone Cove in a room near the zipline area. Kill one of them, and the other will give you the key.

Im not even sure who those NPCs are or if I have ever met them yet. Im already past BrightStone Cove though. Im in Undead Crypt now, so did I miss the fight? I always make sure I exhaust every NPCs dialog when I meet them.
#16Hero_DunbanPosted 3/21/2014 5:55:28 AM
Yes, you need the Tseldora Den Key. I wouldn't concern yourself over it too much though - all that's in there are 20 rusted coins and some other item so unremarkable I can't even remember it.
---
I look, I see edge, another edge, another edge. Everywhere. Size and fullness don't make up for cubic breasts. ~ EdwardDarkstar
#17ssj4hieiPosted 3/21/2014 5:55:57 AM
BAEx10 posted...
Im not even sure who those NPCs are or if I have ever met them yet. Im already past BrightStone Cove though. Im in Undead Crypt now, so did I miss the fight? I always make sure I exhaust every NPCs dialog when I meet them.

Pate is the guy who tells you there's a trap in the next area. In the Forest, if you survive, he gives you the White Soapstone, he's got the warrior armor from the first game on and a normal looking spear.

Creighton is in one of the domes in the Huntsman's Copse (the one with the bonfire next to the huge burning rock), it's locked and the key is in the area with the skeletons and necromancers.
---
FC: 4828-4164-6233
Notius from Indigora
#18JaySnow42Posted 3/21/2014 5:56:22 AM
Raganork10 posted...
You need to:

This.
---
Psn- Clubber_Lang_Jr
"Thou who seeketh the Kings sword - backstab! -... Thou who seeketh the Kings sword..."
#19BAEx10(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 5:58:15 AM
ssj4hiei posted...
BAEx10 posted...

Pate is the guy who tells you there's a trap in the next area. In the Forest, if you survive, he gives you the White Soapstone, he's got the warrior armor from the first game on and a normal looking spear.

Creighton is in one of the domes in the Huntsman's Copse (the one with the bonfire next to the huge burning rock), it's locked and the key is in the area with the skeletons and necromancers.

Oh then I did fully talk to them both. They never fought though…