The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Just killed the blacksmiths daughter

#1JanwayDaahlPosted 3/19/2014 4:10:20 PM
Is it possible to revive her? I don't see her tombstone in majula
---
I do not support homosexuality in any way.
If you believe in Allah (swt) then put this in your sig!
#2BaconPancakesPosted 3/19/2014 4:11:19 PM
What's her name? I'll look it up in my guide for you.
---
P.S.N. - Matface.
Like a moth drawn to a flame. Your wings will burn in anguish.
#3XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 3/19/2014 4:12:08 PM
Holy crap, how do SO many people kill NPCs un-intentionally? I swear I see topics pop up in troves "I killed this person, how do I revive".

Not insulting you or anything, I'm just curious. Do people see an NPC and their first reaction is to kill them? Do you run into a room and start swinging your weapon the moment you see something move? Lol.
---
PSN and NNID: CrimsonSamuraiX
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2239148/
#4thebobevilPosted 3/19/2014 4:12:19 PM
Why do so many people kill harmless NPCs?
---
Been video gaming for 36 years, and for most of that time, I've been killing spiders and wolves.
#5LabyrinthMindPosted 3/19/2014 4:13:02 PM
I could see killing her before going NG+ so you can buy her outfit from the hag merchant, but otherwise?

Why the hell would you kill such a useful merchant?
#6JanwayDaahl(Topic Creator)Posted 3/19/2014 4:17:41 PM
XCrimsonSamurai posted...
Holy crap, how do SO many people kill NPCs un-intentionally? I swear I see topics pop up in troves "I killed this person, how do I revive".

Not insulting you or anything, I'm just curious. Do people see an NPC and their first reaction is to kill them? Do you run into a room and start swinging your weapon the moment you see something move? Lol.

Honestly it was a stupid mistake. I was just messing around with the herald and punched her twice she did nothing. I did the same to the other woman and she just got up and tried slashing me with her hook.

I didn't want to waste 103k souls pardoning sins again so I killer her thinking her gravestone would pip up. It hasn't. Anyone know if I can revive her or have I shot myself in the foot?
---
I do not support homosexuality in any way.
If you believe in Allah (swt) then put this in your sig!
#7turtle225Posted 3/19/2014 4:18:54 PM

My cousin assumed Benhart was an enemy and ran up to him and immediately attacked lol. Luckily though he realized it before Benhart became hostile.

LabyrinthMind posted...
I could see killing her before going NG+ so you can buy her outfit from the hag merchant, but otherwise?

Why the hell would you kill such a useful merchant?

Is that the only way to get her outfit? I'd rather not get perma sin just for her outfit...
---
,=,e
#8XCrimsonSamuraiPosted 3/19/2014 4:20:54 PM
I have to say, the context of this thread is funny.

"I killed a girl, what do I do?"

"How the f*** did you do that, good god, what's wrong with you?"

"It was a mistake... I was just having some fun with her and things got out of hand... I didn't want to pay a fine, so I killed her."
---
PSN and NNID: CrimsonSamuraiX
http://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodestone/character/2239148/
#9thebobevilPosted 3/19/2014 4:23:40 PM(edited)
JanwayDaahl posted...
XCrimsonSamurai posted...I was just messing around with the herald and punched her twice she did nothing. I did the same to the other woman and she just got up and tried slashing me with her hook.

Do you not see anything wrong with that?

"I was bored, so I started hitting some girl who was just stood there. She took it, so I went to find some other chick to punch."
---
Been video gaming for 36 years, and for most of that time, I've been killing spiders and wolves.
#10AltAccountIAMPosted 3/19/2014 4:22:46 PM
JanwayDaahl posted...

Honestly it was a stupid mistake. I was just messing around with the herald and punched her twice she did nothing. I did the same to the other woman and she just got up and tried slashing me with her hook.

I didn't want to waste 103k souls pardoning sins again so I killer her thinking her gravestone would pip up. It hasn't. Anyone know if I can revive her or have I shot myself in the foot?

pardon your sins and her grave will appear... heh