Should've Killed Creighton *Spoilers*

#1Strangest_ThingPosted 3/22/2014 10:31:56 PM
I chose to kill Pate during their fight because Creighton really had me going that he was good and Pate was the bad guy. Maybe Pate WAS bad, but even still…

I returned back to the mansion and chatted with Cale who then mentioned that he was from Mirrah, which is also where Creighton was from. He then mentions that a murderer had escaped from prison there and that he's sure he saw him roaming around here. Cale can't recall his name, but the way he says it obviously sounds like the beginning of "Creighton".

Not that it matters in the slightest, but now I feel like I've made the wrong choice...
---
PSN: Red_Box
How many more times...? One More Time.
#2ZXR_ReignSlayerPosted 3/22/2014 10:32:35 PM
Hes at shaded woods 2nd bonfire, you know what you must do
---
What if chess was played like Dota 2?
"Queen no gank rook lanes! GG team noob"
#3kennydangPosted 3/22/2014 10:33:22 PM
well both of them could've been bad.

depends on who you liked.

I'm leaning towards pate because he doesn't sound like a psycho path.
#4DJ_0000Posted 3/22/2014 10:33:56 PM
Pate is not much better.
#5GeomagnusPosted 3/22/2014 10:34:19 PM
Pate trapped him and took his ring, Creighton's a murderer. Further, if you kill Creighton and open the chest that Pate gives you the key to, you hear Pate's laugh after the trap goes off. Neither one's a great option storywise, I guess.
#6aaazeusPosted 3/22/2014 10:34:55 PM
Strangest_Thing posted...
I chose to kill Pate during their fight because Creighton really had me going that he was good and Pate was the bad guy. Maybe Pate WAS bad, but even still…

I returned back to the mansion and chatted with Cale who then mentioned that he was from Mirrah, which is also where Creighton was from. He then mentions that a murderer had escaped from prison there and that he's sure he saw him roaming around here. Cale can't recall his name, but the way he says it obviously sounds like the beginning of "Creighton".

Not that it matters in the slightest, but now I feel like I've made the wrong choice...

Sorry but the murderer is another character, you probably havent met him yet.
---
Hail to btmudd28, I will always remember thee.
GT- raisosite
#7Strangest_Thing(Topic Creator)Posted 3/22/2014 10:36:04 PM
Geomagnus posted...
Pate trapped him and took his ring, Creighton's a murderer. Further, if you kill Creighton and open the chest that Pate gives you the key to, you hear Pate's laugh after the trap goes off. Neither one's a great option storywise, I guess.

Ah, but if you kill Pate then Creighton makes a remark instead of Pate, but with the same intention.
---
PSN: Red_Box
How many more times...? One More Time.
#8MalfuntcionJUNCITOMPosted 3/22/2014 10:37:33 PM
That's the trap with this quest.

They're BOTH terrible people, there is no right choice, short of killing them both.
---
It's not God I hate, it's his annoying little fan club I can't stand!
#9Dead_OrangePosted 3/22/2014 10:38:01 PM
Pate seems like the guy to kill. After all he does give you all his equipment very easily so you look just like him as a means of distracting Creighton.
#10HyperViperBeamPosted 3/22/2014 10:39:47 PM
Pate is jerk. He just isn't direct about it, he probably sent a lot of people to their deaths by telling them about awesome treasure. He mentions the dangers but he knows you'll go.

I bet he robs stuff off corpses like that.