List of Estus shard flask locations

#1swiftydragonPosted 3/25/2014 2:20:11 PM(edited)
Heres a quick list and video for those of you that may want more clarification on specific shard (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Of3Cbky5ig) :

1) Majula -- Talk to Emerald Herald *EDIT: Not a shard but you need to talk to her to get the flask.

2) Majula --Well with a rock and a rope. Hit the rope and a corpse should come up with the shard.

3) Forest of Fallen Giants -- Upstairs in Cardinal tower bonfire -- Need solider key which is obtained by killing the Lost Giant.EDIT: *You can also bash down the door

4) Majula locked house which opened with House Key -- obtain the key in Forest of Fallen giants talking to Cale the Cartographer

5) No Man Wharf -- House on the first floor. Break the vases to reveal a chest (may get poisoned).

6) McDuff workshop -- Run outside past the prison door, there should be 2 dogs in the area and ogre on top of scaffolding. Near that area there should be a long narrow alley which leads to a chest containing the shard

7) Shaded woods -- Old Akelerre bonfire -- Room across on the other side of stairs.

8) Shaded woods -- Shaded ruins bonfire -- Run around past the lion dudes holding a battleaxe, drop on to the cliff, use Fragrant branch of yore to unpetrfiy the lion demon and kill it. He will drop Fang key. Now backtrack to shaded ruins and run around once again but in the grass there will be a hole you can drop on to near one of the lion dude spawns. Easier to see in the video. Drop down and open the locked door to reveal shard and Ornifex

9) Earthen peak -- Mines bonfire -- Run past the poison valley across the bridge, past the bottom room full of jars, on the right should be few steps leading to a small alley with a shard at the end. You will get poisoned unless you already burned the windmill.

10) Bridgestove cove -- Outside chapel where you fought Prowling Magus -- Near the back entrance of the church (where you originally came from) there are two walls. One of them is illusionary, press X and it should reveal the secret room leading to a shard on a dead corpse.

11) Lower Bridgestove cove -- Bottom bonfire -- Run straight, up the ladder, past two sorcerers, you should come across a grapple. Run to the edge and jump to land on the other side and in that small arch opening should be a corpse with a shard.

12) Drangelic Castle -- Central bonfire -- Run down where the elevator is, but take the ladder there. Run past the stone warriors into the room, contine past the mammoth and 2 royal guards and you will be outside. Over here there will be few steps leading downwards with a door, get in the door and open the chest to reveal a shard.

13) Shrine of amana -- Ruins bonfire -- Run around killing the sorcerers and those lizards in water, and you will see a whole bunch of pillars with little land. Keep walking past them one by one and they will eventually lead to a chest containing the shard.
---
Hey guys I make tips, parody videos about Last of US, check out my channel www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon
#2DirjelPosted 3/25/2014 2:14:59 PM(edited)
On 3, you can also just bash down the door and take it early.

But yeah, good list. Worth pointing out that the flask maxes out at 12 uses, so you don't need all the shards.
---
Bring more souls, slayer of demons...
PSN: DirjelJunshin
- http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DirjelJunshin.png
#3SolidSaiyanPosted 3/25/2014 2:15:10 PM
So 13 is the limit for ng?
#4BAEx10Posted 3/25/2014 2:15:23 PM
Emerald Herald never gave me an estus flask shard.
#5BAEx10Posted 3/25/2014 2:15:48 PM
SolidSaiyan posted...

It only goes to 12. Cant go higher, even in NG+.
#6ratt80Posted 3/25/2014 2:23:11 PM(edited)
How come useful stuff like this never gets sticky-ed and eventually goes to page twenty and is never heard from again. Meanwhile, a mega mule topic.

Anywho, thx!
#7DJ_0000Posted 3/25/2014 2:16:54 PM
SolidSaiyan posted...

12 is the limit
#8DirjelPosted 3/25/2014 2:17:11 PM
12 is the max uses. She won't take any extra shards after that. You can wheel and deal them away for a pretty decent number of souls, though.

Was there a Estus Shard in the Undead Crypt, in the area above the second bonfire? (you have to jump off into the darkness - it's by the brazier that lights up the whole area), or was that a Soul Vessel?
---
Bring more souls, slayer of demons...
PSN: DirjelJunshin
- http://card.psnprofiles.com/1/DirjelJunshin.png
#9Timbo101Posted 3/25/2014 2:20:49 PM
Good stuff thanks TC :D
---
The Official Herp Derp of the Herpa Derp Forums
#10swiftydragon(Topic Creator)Posted 3/25/2014 5:44:27 PM
I edited my initial post based on feedback. Glad you guys liked it.
Dirjel posted...
12 is the max uses. She won't take any extra shards after that. You can wheel and deal them away for a pretty decent number of souls, though.

Was there a Estus Shard in the Undead Crypt, in the area above the second bonfire? (you have to jump off into the darkness - it's by the brazier that lights up the whole area), or was that a Soul Vessel?

I think its a soul vessel.
---
Hey guys I make tips, parody videos about Last of US, check out my channel www.youtube.com/user/swiftydragon