Licia of Lindeldt game breaking bug

#1Nick_Chaos007Posted 3/26/2014 2:12:27 PM
I'm in a bit of a pickle with Licia.

She's at the rotunda but won't speak with me, as in there is no "talk" option while standing in front of her to move the rotunda. I've tried resetting the game, logging in and out and resting at bonfires even warping out of them.

I tried examining the rotunda but nothing happens. So I finally took the bullet and killed her. I have the rotunda lock stone which moved the rotunda but did not open the gate and now its permanently stuck. So both passage ways are blocked now.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#2moecagePosted 3/26/2014 2:26:06 PM
just kill her and the key will drop. she doesn't sell anything great.
#3FrankulaPosted 3/26/2014 2:27:24 PM
moecage posted...

Such reading comprehension.
---
3DS FC: 5198-2436-3573
PS4: AtomKick
#4PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 3/26/2014 2:27:59 PM
moecage posted...

Gotta love people who don't read the thread lol.

IDK.... did you try using the lockstone over and over? Only other thing I can think of is requesting absolution for her ghost to show up but who knows if that will work.
---
http://tinyurl.com/myofwa4 - Played Mystical Ninja 64? Click this.
The only games I want in the near future: Dark Souls II, Bravely Default, Fallout 4
#5GrowshroomPosted 3/26/2014 2:30:11 PM
Thankfully, you can just clear the rest of the areas, rack up tons of souls, and unlock the way to Drangleic Castle and endgame without having to go down either of those two routes.

Now, if you get the dreaded Drangleic Castle bug, THEN you'll be screwed.
---
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
#6Nick_Chaos007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 2:44:21 PM
PPPPLAASSUMA posted...
moecage posted...

Gotta love people who don't read the thread lol.

IDK.... did you try using the lockstone over and over? Only other thing I can think of is requesting absolution for her ghost to show up but who knows if that will work.

I have a prompt to examine it, but as soon as I do. Nothing.

So the huntsmen corpse and everything after it is forever blocked away.

I think she was bugged before ever going there. I swear I exhausted all her dialogue at the tower of flame but she never left until I beat the sinner. What's even more peculiar is that when I used the lock stone it moved the rotunda but the gate didn't open.

Also, I used my branch of yore on straid and the next one is in harvest valley.....sooooo.

I also tried using a bonfire aesthetic in majula to maybe revert the rotunda back to normal and that also didn't work.

So nope, I've officially found the first? game breaking bug that doesn't allow you to continue any further.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
#7Nick_Chaos007(Topic Creator)Posted 3/26/2014 2:44:51 PM
Growshroom posted...
Thankfully, you can just clear the rest of the areas, rack up tons of souls, and unlock the way to Drangleic Castle and endgame without having to go down either of those two routes.

Shaded woods is blocked off haha.
---
#8PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 3/26/2014 2:45:40 PM
Growshroom posted...

Also thankfully you miss out on the dull ember and a ton of crap!/sarcasm You're right but jeez this bug sucks A LOT.

If this happened to me I'd start over.
---
The only games I want in the near future: Dark Souls II, Bravely Default, Fallout 4
#9SephardPosted 3/26/2014 2:45:46 PM
Nick_Chaos007 posted...
So nope, I've officially found the first? game breaking bug

Nah bro
---
I'm definitely the slowest poster in existence
Also, Dark Souls 2.
#10PPPPLAASSUMAPosted 3/26/2014 2:48:37 PM
UGH I'm sorry TC.

Though if you do start over I'd advise to do Hunstmans copse through Iron Keep ASAP anyway for that ember. IDK if that's what you were doing before but it's definitely the best way to go IMO.
---