What's the best pure caster set/armor?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. What's the best pure caster set/armor?

User Info: Snake_StorM

Snake_StorM
2 years ago#1
I mean a really pure caster designed for pve , hexes . miracles and sorceries only , no melee at all , i wanna know whats the best armor set and rings for that plz

User Info: R4NDOMGUY

R4NDOMGUY
2 years ago#2
I'd imagine the lion mage set and the hexer hood, problem is that it looks ugly as sin.

User Info: Growshroom

Growshroom
2 years ago#3
R4NDOMGUY posted...
I'd imagine the lion mage set and the hexer hood, problem is that it looks ugly as sin.
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more

User Info: iori3000

iori3000
2 years ago#4
R4NDOMGUY posted...

Yup that and the black witch set..
PSN: GoTigers9999 Nintendo ID: Iori9999 3DS Friend Code: 4012-3366-0941
Steam ID: Izayoi9999 Stream URL: http://www.twitch.tv/iori9999

User Info: Seahawk18

Seahawk18
2 years ago#5
So far I have been using the Lion's Mage Armor set. It is a really good set that increases casting speed. It's found in the Shaded Woods area right before you fight the boss.There is a really good hood too called the Hexer's Hood which adds one to your spell usage. I forget where I got it from it was really early on though.

The rings depends on what you really what, for my caster I have got: ring of restoration, second dragon ring +2, clear bluestone ring +2 (best ring in the game for caster in my opinion), and southern ritual band +2.

Here is a link to what these rings do and where to find them.

http://darksouls2.wiki.fextralife.com/Rings#.UzVuvVfIsTI

Hope this helps ya!

User Info: Snake_StorM

Snake_StorM
2 years ago#6
Thanks alot for helping but 1 more question plz , how do u + the rings? i mean there are some rings +1 and + 2 .. etc
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. What's the best pure caster set/armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived