Pure caster is wrecks

#1YoozayPosted 3/28/2014 8:30:15 PM(edited)
Against uncomptent players that is.. I've been PVPing with this pure caster.

But you can tell when someone isn't competent, especially when they're fat rolling.

Edit: Title is meant to be Pure caster wrecks**
---
PSN: ManeaterMiIdred
#2LimelolPosted 3/28/2014 8:27:34 PM
Yup, I run Dex/Hex and Great Resonant Soul is my noob filter.
---
PSN: Limelol-
How to make popular threads: Talk about the MegaMule or how you think Magic is OP
#3DarkwingDeezPosted 3/28/2014 8:27:56 PM
Rebel's greatshield is hax.
---
God gives the nuts, but he does not crack them.
#4KatoAiPosted 3/28/2014 8:28:19 PM
All I want is two Pyro flames.

Is it so hard to get in NG?!
#5SolidKnightPosted 3/28/2014 8:30:02 PM
Magic heavily favors lag too. I can't count how many times I've been nailed by high-damage magic that I wasn't even close to.
#6Yoozay(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 8:33:48 PM
Yeah that's true, lag has almost killed me as a caster. Dude ran through an attack only to be hit 10 minutes later. had low health but then he randomly died.. heh.
---
#7TakuruPosted 3/28/2014 8:37:24 PM(edited)
I honestly feel bad farming chunks in the Bell Tower with a Pyro build.

It almost isn't fair to low level players. Wait until my opponent makes an action, cast Flame Swathe, watch them lose 90% of their health because they try to roll away instead of blocking.

I wish I could send apology letters but I need those chunks.
---
http://i.imgur.com/JhnRO7M.gif http://i.imgur.com/sGFlGWW.jpg
#8SolidKnightPosted 3/28/2014 8:37:31 PM(edited)
Yoozay posted...
Yeah that's true, lag has almost killed me as a caster. Dude ran through an attack only to be hit 10 minutes later. had low health but then he randomly died.. heh.

Speaking of lag, earlier today I was fighting somebody and everything seemed normal. Then, for some reason, he started spamming attacks at nothing. About ten seconds later I felt my controller vibrating then watched all my health drain. The guy sends me a message saying that I was garbage and should quit playing. I guess he thought he stunlocked me or something.
#9Yoozay(Topic Creator)Posted 3/28/2014 8:41:08 PM
Takuru posted...
I honestly feel bad farming chunks in the Bell Tower with a Pyro build.

It almost isn't fair to low level players. Wait until my opponent makes an action, cast Flame Swathe, watch them lose 90% of their health because they try to roll away instead of blocking.

I wish I could send apology letters but I need those chunks.

I know what you mean, I feel kinda like a bully... and flame swathe dmg is ridiculous. I hit someone for 1100 earlier, probably can hit them for higher.

SolidKnight posted...
Yoozay posted...

Speaking of lag, earlier today I was fighting somebody and everything seemed normal. Then, for some reason, he started spamming attacks at nothing. About ten seconds later I felt my controller vibrating then watched all my health drain. The guy sends me a message saying that I was garbage and should quit playing. I guess he thought he stunlocked me or something.

Pshh, usual scrub response. You already know what the deal woulda' been if it wasn't a lag induced battle. Had a few laggy battles, they're the most intense, because you know that if you don't keep rolling to invisible damage you may die 10 seconds later.
---
#10GixenPosted 3/28/2014 8:41:20 PM
SolidKnight posted...
Yoozay posted...

Lol, i had a similar experience in the Bell Tower today. Invaded a guy that just stood there, and i was 2H my weapon spamming L1 to kinda wake him up, and before he even moved i was dead from backstab and R1 spam.
---
PSN: Gixen99 ---- Gixen_Almighty ---- Dark_Gixen