FROM should have made one MMO style boss

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. FROM should have made one MMO style boss
1 year ago#1
Just something optional, at least for variety and challenge. You know one where you need someone to tank and another to heal and some DPS? And with massive HP so it's an endurance match.

It's foreign to the series so i think it would be fun.
1 year ago#2
N
---
http://tinyurl.com/mz9c6h8
1 year ago#3
O
---
http://tinyurl.com/mz9c6h8
1 year ago#4
Nashandra says hi.
1 year ago#5
Cvdf3 posted...
N

---
Ricard's, not Richard's. Ascetic, not Aesthetic. Mastodon, not Mastadon. Copse, not Corpse. Drangleic, not Drangelic. Hollow, not Hallow. Flexile, not Flexible.
1 year ago#6
Cvdf3 posted...
O

---
Ricard's, not Richard's. Ascetic, not Aesthetic. Mastodon, not Mastadon. Copse, not Corpse. Drangleic, not Drangelic. Hollow, not Hallow. Flexile, not Flexible.
1 year ago#7
I honestly think this could be fun.
Just make it possible to solo like everything else (even if it is really, really hard) :3
---
- PSN: TrueChaoSxTcS
1 year ago#8
No. That's what you have WoW, Guild Wars, Guild Wars 2, SWTOR, for. So no. NO. This is Dark Souls. An RPG, not an MMO. ._.
---
You quack, I quack, everybody quacks.
1 year ago#9
Hero_Dunban posted...
Cvdf3 posted...
O

So I was going through Drangelic castle after I used a Bonfire Aesthetic, using my fully upgraded Richard's Rapier that I've been using since I got to Huntsman's Corpse, and I was having SO much trouble. Those Mastadons were just tearing me a new one. I don't want to waste all my effigies so I basically have to go through the ENTIRE area while Hallow. Seriously, I haven't died this much since the Flexible Sentry.
---
3DS FC: 0001-3317-5075
1 year ago#10
TC is literally asking for a great boss with a huge health pool.

This would be a legitimate challenge to take down even with 3 people.

If FROM did this you guys would go crazy with joy. >_> You're just saying no because of how he worded it.
---
PSN/Steam: HaVeNII7
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. FROM should have made one MMO style boss

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived