What do you think is the worst area in the game?

#1Pink_a_DinkPosted 4/14/2014 4:03:25 PM
For any reason? As much as I hate Shrine of Amana, I'd have to say The Gutter. Its just not an appealing place. I hate big dark areas. Reminds me too much of Blighttown.
#2kgersen_Posted 4/14/2014 4:06:04 PM
The Gutter gets my vote too. Black Gulch isn't far behind, but at least its not quite as dark & you're aren't as prone to cheap falls.
---
psn=kgersen
#3Kirbopher13Posted 4/14/2014 4:06:57 PM
Dragon Shrine.

**** Drakekeepers.
---
Pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own. - George Carlin
#4iconiqPosted 4/14/2014 4:07:40 PM
Gutter. Too depressive.
#5SkrallRampagerPosted 4/14/2014 4:07:58 PM
THE GUTTER

horrible
#6produnerPosted 4/14/2014 4:09:43 PM
Forest of the Fallen Giants.

It is ugly, bland and stupid. The frame rate drops A LOT there. Last giant is a total joke, and pursuer is even more of a joke when you parry>ballista. Mobs are stupid, especially the spear mobs who hit you without hitting you.
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate."gfaqs lead mod/admin.
#7FlamingPiesPosted 4/14/2014 4:17:21 PM(edited)
Kirbopher13 posted...
Dragon Shrine.

**** Drakekeepers.

Fun fact about those guys; if you DON'T kill the guardian dragons in the Dragon's Aerie; the drakekeepers get STRONGER =3

OT: Probably Brightstone Cove Tseldora; besides provoking my arachnophobia to the 1000th degree; it doesn't feel like all that great of an area. Though i'll give it credit on the 2nd part, the whole crystal caves vibe definitely suits Seath's successor.
#8DeusMortemPosted 4/14/2014 4:11:57 PM
Gutter, Iron Keep, Earthen Peak (lava stages always suck) and Shrine of Amana. Now that I think of it I actually think most levels are kind of boring. Never realised that before, lol. Trying to come up with a fun level, but can't ... yet I love the game. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
---
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
#9ArucardPosted 4/14/2014 4:13:19 PM
All of the Pilgrim of the Dark covenant levels.
---
Straight to the pointless.
#10weirdneighborPosted 4/14/2014 4:25:56 PM(edited)
Wharf. I just hate it. Every playthrough I dread going in there. I don't know why exactly. I guess the pirates annoy me lol. It doesn't seem like a "Souls" kind of area to me.

As far as least well designed, Black Gulch. It's just a cave with troll ass glowing statues and should be a part of the Gutter instead of being designated it's own area considering how small it is, same with Cathedral of Blue, or Undead Purgatory...or Belfry Sol...and Luna...
---
A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.