What do you think is the worst area in the game?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. What do you think is the worst area in the game?
1 year ago#1
For any reason? As much as I hate Shrine of Amana, I'd have to say The Gutter. Its just not an appealing place. I hate big dark areas. Reminds me too much of Blighttown.
1 year ago#2
The Gutter gets my vote too. Black Gulch isn't far behind, but at least its not quite as dark & you're aren't as prone to cheap falls.
---
psn=kgersen
1 year ago#3
Dragon Shrine.

**** Drakekeepers.
---
Pride should be reserved for something you achieve or attain on your own. - George Carlin
1 year ago#4
Gutter. Too depressive.
1 year ago#5
THE GUTTER

horrible
1 year ago#6
Forest of the Fallen Giants.

It is ugly, bland and stupid. The frame rate drops A LOT there. Last giant is a total joke, and pursuer is even more of a joke when you parry>ballista. Mobs are stupid, especially the spear mobs who hit you without hitting you.
---
"You need to stop making fun of Brazilians. Your account is going to lose posting privileges at this rate."gfaqs lead mod/admin.
1 year ago#7
Kirbopher13 posted...
Dragon Shrine.

**** Drakekeepers.

Fun fact about those guys; if you DON'T kill the guardian dragons in the Dragon's Aerie; the drakekeepers get STRONGER =3

OT: Probably Brightstone Cove Tseldora; besides provoking my arachnophobia to the 1000th degree; it doesn't feel like all that great of an area. Though i'll give it credit on the 2nd part, the whole crystal caves vibe definitely suits Seath's successor.
1 year ago#8
Gutter, Iron Keep, Earthen Peak (lava stages always suck) and Shrine of Amana. Now that I think of it I actually think most levels are kind of boring. Never realised that before, lol. Trying to come up with a fun level, but can't ... yet I love the game. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
---
I could be bounded in a nutshell and count myself a king of infinite space -- were it not that I have bad dreams ...
1 year ago#9
All of the Pilgrim of the Dark covenant levels.
---
Straight to the pointless.
1 year ago#10
Wharf. I just hate it. Every playthrough I dread going in there. I don't know why exactly. I guess the pirates annoy me lol. It doesn't seem like a "Souls" kind of area to me.

As far as least well designed, Black Gulch. It's just a cave with troll ass glowing statues and should be a part of the Gutter instead of being designated it's own area considering how small it is, same with Cathedral of Blue, or Undead Purgatory...or Belfry Sol...and Luna...
---
A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. What do you think is the worst area in the game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived