I HATE being invaded.

#1femiwhatPosted 4/18/2014 9:47:54 AM
But I love co-op.

I wish there was an option for whether red stone invaders could invade you. They could do it so that you could only invade yourself if you chose that option.

Please don't tell me to "git gud." Some of us just suck at video games. I'm almost always absolutely annihilated, and I want to play for the story and exploration, not PVP. It's really frustrating to be invaded every five minutes, especially when I'm actually alive.

Once or twice, I used the "no way" gesture, and the invader actually left and let me live.

I realize that a lot of people LOVE invading. I just wish that those people could all play together and leave me out of it.

I mostly play offline, and then I have to quit and go online when I want to summon help or want to help, myself.
---
"The problem with quotations on the internet is that they're not verifiable." -- Abraham Lincoln
(Profile/Quote for contact info)
#2kblaze13Posted 4/18/2014 9:49:21 AM
Just don't sin...EVER...you think Red invasions are bad...

get some sin and the amount of blues will make the Red invasions look like minor in comparison.
---
Iightningz posted...
I hate Lightning.
#3the_NGWPosted 4/18/2014 9:51:09 AM
Git gud

Seriously, invasions are a big part of the game. The unique multiplayer was a huge selling point for Demon's Souls and it's meant to balance out the game for those that wish to have co-op. If you want help you also need to open yourself up to invasions, since co-op typically breaks the game with how easy it makes most areas/bosses. There are also NPC phantoms available for several boss fights for those of you that wish to play offline.
---
"Do you have the courage to ride with the devil?"
Dark Souls II Brodent [||], PSN: ourtheNGW
#4CrashdashxPosted 4/18/2014 9:51:20 AM
Yeah don't ever accidentally kill a npc or your suffering hasn't begun.

Otherwise burn a human effigy. Problem is, no co op then.
#5the_InsatiablePosted 4/18/2014 9:51:38 AM
being invaded is fine.. it only sucks when you're trying to summon help for a boss, and some invader comes in and kills you. if they prevented this somehow, people probably wouldn't care about being invaded as much.

invaders play cheesy and come prepared so most times the odds are against you.
#6femiwhat(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2014 9:51:43 AM
Well, if I sin, that's my own fault. I wouldn't object to being punished for being a jerk, because I have the option not to be one.

What I really hate is being invaded randomly by the red guys. All it does is make me lose progress.
---
"The problem with quotations on the internet is that they're not verifiable." -- Abraham Lincoln
(Profile/Quote for contact info)
#7DJ_0000Posted 4/18/2014 9:51:53 AM
Well you kind of chose the wrong game to play then.
#8GotRadsPosted 4/18/2014 9:54:14 AM
DJ_0000 posted...
Well you kind of chose the wrong game to play then.

---
http://www.youtube.com/user/thelegendaryp
http://i.imgur.com/prZz82T.jpg
#9ghostshade47Posted 4/18/2014 9:58:05 AM
As long as I don't see the same guy over and over again , I am happy to "host" a few fights with invaders.
#10krono069Posted 4/18/2014 9:59:33 AM
Ya know, I hate getting invaded too. Funny thing is for me though, I almost always win. Most invaders get destroyed by my broken Santier's Spear or by my dark fog followed by GRS.

I still don't like getting invaded though. I'm just trying to play my game and do some co-op. I never disconnect, and my win ratio is definitely high, but I still get nervous and annoyed when I start getting invaded.
__
---
"I may lead you astray every now and then, but I'm always a safe bet." ~Mat Cauthon
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U93D8l8B_HU