What would you change in the next patch?

#1CaptainWolfPosted 5/16/2014 4:59:50 PM
I'm sure this is done constantly, but I..don't care.

My brilliant and clearly superior ideas:
-Remove the bonus buffs get when applied to a weapon of the same element (or give them a fixed bonus instead), and factor in Faith/Int when buffing an uninfused weapon.
-Lower the damage of Santier's Spear's 2h R1s.
-Remove Avelyn's tracking after the first shot, and maybe boost the strength of other xbows a little.
-Remove SM from matchmaking in NG+ and onward(gee, I bet no one's suggested that).
-Slightly reduce the resistance to slash dmg armored enemies have in PvE, or increase their strike resistance.
-Scythes could use a boost, I think.

Now, what would you do, what do you think, and why am I wrong?
---
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas, now I'm wanted for poaching.
PSN: hellwolf84 - XBL: Hellwolf8400
#2MactationPosted 5/16/2014 5:00:42 PM
Nerf everything to deal 1 damage and alter Vigor to a static +200 hp boost per level until 99, add 20k to each bosses hp pool to compensate for out new hp values.
#3Borticus1Posted 5/16/2014 5:05:55 PM
Bleed is useless. Needs something.

Poison damage stops scaling, becomes useless as players level.

Katanas, why u suck so much? You were my favorite weapon...
---
"Your superior intellects are no match for our puny weapons" - Kang
#4KDTProjektPosted 5/16/2014 5:08:16 PM
Borticus1 posted...

Katanas, why u suck so much? You were my favorite weapon...

0_o
#58420Posted 5/16/2014 5:10:07 PM
Fix poise. There's NO reason I should be able to stunlock somebody to death with daggers. Weapons that have very low stamina cost are STILL way better than strength weapons; poise makes strength weapons GOOD. Otherwise they are useless, especially when I can dagger stunlock you or rapier poke you to death, emptying my entire stamina bar of 10-12 attacks ar 30-ish endurance with Third Dragon Ring.
---
Official Hunter's Blackbow of the Dark Souls 2 board.
#6Cvdf3Posted 5/16/2014 5:10:38 PM
better hit boxes

some kind of adjustment to stunlocks

less tracking with lock on

sl matchmaking somewhere or how
---
http://i.imgur.com/NFZfMsA.jpg [] http://kayin.pyoko.org/?p=2249
#7eclipse_exePosted 5/16/2014 5:17:51 PM
> Adjust Matchmaking to add SL as a higher priority than SM. players that meet both SL and SM requirements are given priority in connecting to each other.

> rebuff Soul Geyser to original value ( its a one shot close range spell.. it should not do less damage than a bloody GREAT SOUL ARROW)

> Rebalanced Gowers Ring of Protection. it now has 999 Durabilty and has blocked damage taken straight from the Durability of the ring. it also now Replaces the Clear Bluestone Ring +1 in the Metal Chest. Clear Bluestone Ring +1 is now in Pete's Chest in Earthen Peak.

> Massive Buff to Dex Scaling.

> the ore Merchant now sells Unlimited Twinkling after viewing the Credits.

> Avelyn now weighs slightly more and has higher Stat Requirements to wield.

> Ornifex now Sells Unlimited Amber Herbs after entering Dranglac Castle. Furthermore she will upgrade to carry unlimited Twilight Herbs after Viewing the Credits.

> BoB nolonger has you lose Rank Points upon Defeat.

> Blue Sentinel Arena's nolonger consume a Token of Fedelity per duel.

> NG+ Black Phantom NPC's that drop Unique Armor Sets now Spawn 5 Times instead of just once and have Improved Drop Rates.

> Poise has Been Rebalanced to be useful again. furthermore Natural Poise Gained from End/Adapt is Buffed to 1 Per Level ( i.e at 10/10 you'd have 10 poise, at 20/15 you'd have 15)

theres probably more i'm missing but thats the generally important stuff.
---
psn: supersoniccd
3ds FC: 2036*6634-4167 X IGN: Eclipse
#8BrockObanaPosted 5/16/2014 5:20:27 PM
get rid of SM
make physical scaling better
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
#9CaptainWolf(Topic Creator)Posted 5/16/2014 5:24:21 PM
Oh yeah, removing the penalty for BoB losses would be great. I'd also like to see the points from duels and the points from invasions combined, for duels to actually consume a Token of Spite, and for Targray/Gren to sell you Tokens of Fidelity/Spite, at a modest price.
---
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas, now I'm wanted for poaching.
PSN: hellwolf84 - XBL: Hellwolf8400
#10PyroJunoPosted 5/16/2014 5:32:22 PM
> the ore Merchant now sells Unlimited Twinkling after viewing the Credits.

NG+ Black Phantom NPC's that drop Unique Armor Sets now Spawn 5 Times instead of just once and have Improved Drop Rates.

this is awesome, please sell both petrified dragon boon too, and have NPC spawn 15 times please