What would you change in the next patch?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. What would you change in the next patch?
1 year ago#1
I'm sure this is done constantly, but I..don't care.

My brilliant and clearly superior ideas:
-Remove the bonus buffs get when applied to a weapon of the same element (or give them a fixed bonus instead), and factor in Faith/Int when buffing an uninfused weapon.
-Lower the damage of Santier's Spear's 2h R1s.
-Remove Avelyn's tracking after the first shot, and maybe boost the strength of other xbows a little.
-Remove SM from matchmaking in NG+ and onward(gee, I bet no one's suggested that).
-Slightly reduce the resistance to slash dmg armored enemies have in PvE, or increase their strike resistance.
-Scythes could use a boost, I think.

Now, what would you do, what do you think, and why am I wrong?
---
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas, now I'm wanted for poaching.
PSN: hellwolf84 - XBL: Hellwolf8400
1 year ago#2
Nerf everything to deal 1 damage and alter Vigor to a static +200 hp boost per level until 99, add 20k to each bosses hp pool to compensate for out new hp values.
1 year ago#3
Bleed is useless. Needs something.

Poison damage stops scaling, becomes useless as players level.

Katanas, why u suck so much? You were my favorite weapon...
---
"Your superior intellects are no match for our puny weapons" - Kang
1 year ago#4
Borticus1 posted...

Katanas, why u suck so much? You were my favorite weapon...

0_o
1 year ago#5
Fix poise. There's NO reason I should be able to stunlock somebody to death with daggers. Weapons that have very low stamina cost are STILL way better than strength weapons; poise makes strength weapons GOOD. Otherwise they are useless, especially when I can dagger stunlock you or rapier poke you to death, emptying my entire stamina bar of 10-12 attacks ar 30-ish endurance with Third Dragon Ring.
---
Official Hunter's Blackbow of the Dark Souls 2 board.
1 year ago#6
better hit boxes

some kind of adjustment to stunlocks

less tracking with lock on

sl matchmaking somewhere or how
---
http://i.imgur.com/NFZfMsA.jpg [] http://kayin.pyoko.org/?p=2249
1 year ago#7
> Adjust Matchmaking to add SL as a higher priority than SM. players that meet both SL and SM requirements are given priority in connecting to each other.

> rebuff Soul Geyser to original value ( its a one shot close range spell.. it should not do less damage than a bloody GREAT SOUL ARROW)

> Rebalanced Gowers Ring of Protection. it now has 999 Durabilty and has blocked damage taken straight from the Durability of the ring. it also now Replaces the Clear Bluestone Ring +1 in the Metal Chest. Clear Bluestone Ring +1 is now in Pete's Chest in Earthen Peak.

> Massive Buff to Dex Scaling.

> the ore Merchant now sells Unlimited Twinkling after viewing the Credits.

> Avelyn now weighs slightly more and has higher Stat Requirements to wield.

> Ornifex now Sells Unlimited Amber Herbs after entering Dranglac Castle. Furthermore she will upgrade to carry unlimited Twilight Herbs after Viewing the Credits.

> BoB nolonger has you lose Rank Points upon Defeat.

> Blue Sentinel Arena's nolonger consume a Token of Fedelity per duel.

> NG+ Black Phantom NPC's that drop Unique Armor Sets now Spawn 5 Times instead of just once and have Improved Drop Rates.

> Poise has Been Rebalanced to be useful again. furthermore Natural Poise Gained from End/Adapt is Buffed to 1 Per Level ( i.e at 10/10 you'd have 10 poise, at 20/15 you'd have 15)

theres probably more i'm missing but thats the generally important stuff.
---
psn: supersoniccd
3ds FC: 2036*6634-4167 X IGN: Eclipse
1 year ago#8
get rid of SM
make physical scaling better
---
"I'm going to block this kid for the same reason as I mute screaming 12-year olds in the game." -COD hero-
1 year ago#9
Oh yeah, removing the penalty for BoB losses would be great. I'd also like to see the points from duels and the points from invasions combined, for duels to actually consume a Token of Spite, and for Targray/Gren to sell you Tokens of Fidelity/Spite, at a modest price.
---
I once shot an elephant in my pyjamas, now I'm wanted for poaching.
PSN: hellwolf84 - XBL: Hellwolf8400
1 year ago#10
> the ore Merchant now sells Unlimited Twinkling after viewing the Credits.

NG+ Black Phantom NPC's that drop Unique Armor Sets now Spawn 5 Times instead of just once and have Improved Drop Rates.

this is awesome, please sell both petrified dragon boon too, and have NPC spawn 15 times please
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. What would you change in the next patch?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived