BloodBorne WILL be better than this.

#1Darkitachi54Posted 6/10/2014 1:50:55 PM
It's actually being made by the Dark Souls Creator, unlike this unbalenced noobfest pvp. PVP will be good again and this game will die like it should.
---
3DS FC: 0731-4754-7209.
#2unarmedcitizenPosted 6/10/2014 1:52:40 PM
my dad is better than your dad
#3Unf0rgettablePosted 6/10/2014 1:53:12 PM
unarmedcitizen posted...
my dad is better than your dad

Pretty sure mine's better than yours though
---
No.
#4illmatic8Posted 6/10/2014 1:53:53 PM
They have all been and will continue to be unbalanced noobfests. I just hope builds return.
---
PSN: nesmar
#5TriodPosted 6/10/2014 1:56:12 PM
Well if it doesn't have soul memory, it might. But than again, every time a new games is announced there are always people acting as if it will be the best thing since sliced bread. Than the game is actually released and all those people disappear.
#6AdalwulfyPosted 6/10/2014 1:57:21 PM
Still don't know why people play these for the PvP...
---
Favorite RPGs of all time: Phantasy Star IV, Lunar EBC, Baldur's Gate SoA, FFVI, DQV&VII, Fallout 2, Tales of Rebirth, LoH Series.
#7meralonnePosted 6/10/2014 1:57:41 PM
Darkitachi54 posted...
It's actually being made by the Dark Souls Creator, unlike this unbalenced noobfest pvp. PVP will be good again and this game will die like it should.

I will laugh my ass off if Bloodborne has no PvP whatsoever.
---
"Sigs are for dorks."-- my wife
#8YesmankablaamPosted 6/10/2014 1:58:56 PM
we don't even know if there'll be PvP....its a different series they might go SP only who knows? the souls community only complains anyways.
---
A person is smart. People are dumb.
PSN: Yes-Man-Kablaam
#9brandonfordPosted 6/10/2014 1:59:31 PM
I will laugh so hard if Bloodborne is a 4 player co op game with no pvp.
---
PSN: Odinson31
#10pyromancerzoddPosted 6/10/2014 2:01:40 PM
i just really hope the main character isn't predetermined like we thought dark souls 2 was going to be. it seems like a crazy thought, but idk they're really showing off this guy this time around. i know that's what they did with the others but a man can have his suspicions. especially with a new ip. they should show a couple of characters just to reinforce the fact that you don't have to play as the guy they keep showing us with the crazy switch-blade cleaver thing. that's what makes me the most suspicious. the emphasis on this thing he's using hah. i wonder if you actually cut monsters open? that could be either cool or annoying depending on how they did it. i remember getting annoyed by it in red dead.