girlfriend or darksouls (ultimatum)

#1AgentOrange813Posted 6/12/2014 5:45:59 AM
Well guys I got an ultimatum last nite either stop playing darksouls or lose my girl im gonna be honest im leaning towards darksouls if you dont want me to play why did you get me a ps4 for Christmas shes mad that I dont play it and that darksouls takes up my free time. id be dick of the year if I picked a game over her.
---
Fc: 2337-4594-9543 (currently playing bravely and pokemon) all friend welcome
#2enjelsamaPosted 6/12/2014 5:48:27 AM
You'll play Ps4 when bloodbourn happens?
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
Capcom Moderator: Yuffie
#3aneed4peedPosted 6/12/2014 5:49:42 AM
Girlfriend Souls. Give her the controller and watch her become a Hollow. Now you can both play with each other's dark sign.
---
a knock, a thud, a tiny...zwoosh, where?
Please, call me Aneed [http://i.imgur.com/DDzaw.jpg]
#4HeavensEndPosted 6/12/2014 5:54:18 AM
Lrn2multitask

Play with them both at the same time.

Noob.
---
PSN: DyingDreams
All is fair in research and failed experiments
#5SteinSinnerPosted 6/12/2014 5:54:35 AM
This is definitely not the first time I read something like this online.
Never bothered asking for it's credibility but for somehow right now I feel the need ask if this is legit at all?
And if so it completely escapes me how she would give you an ultimatum over this?
If my girl did this to me it'd be very simple. Gaming is a big part of my life tbh, it is my hobby, it occupies my free time and entertains me. I'm 21 and I've been gaming ever since I was 5 years old.
Somehow I was lucky to start off with a SNES, and from there I escalated my way to today's PS3.
With all of this in mind when I got into a relationship, my significant other knew all too well what gaming is to me, so if this were to happen to me? Sorry, there's the door.
You don't really need to be with someone who can't take you for who you are. So if we share the same enthusiasm for our dear Dark Souls then I believe the answer to be pretty clear.
And again, due to all these reasons I can't fathom why they would make you, us choose like this.
#6Drain_BeadPosted 6/12/2014 5:56:54 AM
The girl dude...pick...the...girl......
---
No, it wasn't planned, it was a lonely, cold night and alcohol was involved. They got caught in the moment they weren't thinking of the consequences! - Dbz4lyfe
#7akechi419Posted 6/12/2014 5:58:59 AM
Good girlfriends don't give ultimatums. Plenty of fish out in the sea. I don't let any girl boss me around.
---
PSN ID: Arkangel419
#8Drain_BeadPosted 6/12/2014 6:00:09 AM
akechi419 posted...
I am single.

---
No, it wasn't planned, it was a lonely, cold night and alcohol was involved. They got caught in the moment they weren't thinking of the consequences! - Dbz4lyfe
#9Scorex_VIIPosted 6/12/2014 6:01:01 AM
Get a boyfriend instead.

Everything is better when its dangerous and not well preceived!
---
U might have more money than me but im way cooler than you irl. Beat that. I go back to work in the summer im on vacation right now- Czee
#10enjelsamaPosted 6/12/2014 6:01:59 AM
I agree, if man doesn't wanna do what I need him to... your not gonna last long.

Then again.. I'm a gamer.. So its often the Guys who get pissed off at me..
Girl Gamer sound great and all.. intill you relize I hog Tv. XD
---
Mmmm Choco Cookies
Capcom Moderator: Yuffie