Brightstone Cove Tseldora = Worst Area in Game! True or False?

#1The_UndestPosted 6/19/2014 10:53:20 PM
True, true, and true!

I hate that dumb place. The layout sucks and the fact that it's so hard to go back to the previous place before the chapel sucks. Finding the last bonfire sucked. It's just annoying. I'm tempted to say I'd prefer Blight Town over it but that may just be me not remembering exactly how it was.
---
"In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces." ~Capt. Zapp Brannigan~
So Square, Chrono Break after FF13-5 maybe? No? Ok...
#2DanK0rPosted 6/19/2014 10:57:32 PM
I rather liked Blighttown.

BCT is probably the worst designed area in any of the Souls games
#3GSenjouPosted 6/19/2014 10:59:44 PM
Nah, I'd still say Amana is the worst. It's not even the mages with their crazy proc range and "follow you to the ends of the earth" soul arrows, it's those damn Archdrakes that completely ignore the waist deep water, rush you in groups, and stunlock you with their crazy poise.
#4The_Undest(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 11:00:08 PM
DanK0r posted...
I rather liked Blighttown.

BCT is probably the worst designed area in any of the Souls games

For sure. I've been through it a few times and still get lost and forgot paths.
---
"In the game of chess you can never let your adversary see your pieces." ~Capt. Zapp Brannigan~
#5The_Undest(Topic Creator)Posted 6/19/2014 11:01:19 PM
GSenjou posted...
Nah, I'd still say Amana is the worst. It's not even the mages with their crazy proc range and "follow you to the ends of the earth" soul arrows, it's those damn Archdrakes that completely ignore the waist deep water, rush you in groups, and stunlock you with their crazy poise.

Yeah this game sorely needed a rusted ring or whatever it was that let you move normally in water.
---
#6DanK0rPosted 6/19/2014 11:07:24 PM
Amana is tough, but BCT is just poorly thought out. Even if it was devoid of enemies, it'd still be a bad area.
#7TrustyPeachesPosted 6/19/2014 11:07:52 PM
Nah
---
I have enough karma to add friends and enough pits to push them in.
#8Cvdf3Posted 6/19/2014 11:10:48 PM
It feels weird whwn I am the one defending something in 2 but I kind of like BCT...

It doesn't quite grab me and pull me in but I don't think it's bad by any means..

what does wveryone hate about it?
---
http://i.imgur.com/NFZfMsA.jpg [] http://kayin.pyoko.org/?p=2249
#9TrustyPeachesPosted 6/19/2014 11:14:04 PM
Fun Fact: I can pretty much say for certain that BCT was intended to be pitch black.
---
I have enough karma to add friends and enough pits to push them in.
#10ramzariotPosted 6/19/2014 11:14:57 PM
I think the foggy part of the Shaded Woods is so incredibly dull.
---
I grow tired of the foolish foolery of foolish fools.