I hate beards. Why every male avatar has them ?!

#41Death_BornPosted 7/28/2014 5:29:47 AM
Shaving your beard just to attract the ladies, you disrespect the very notion of a beard! Begone with ye!
#42BlackSheepWallsPosted 7/28/2014 8:06:52 AM
VegaGG=girly man who like animes.
#43orphanjohnPosted 7/28/2014 8:18:49 AM
VegaGG posted...
Gwyns_Beard posted...
I'll tell you this for free... don't eat spaghetti in public while you have a full beard.

What about beer, pizzas and soups ?!

I've never had an issue with any of those. Git Gud.
---
PSN: OrphanFromdabloc
I'm an adult and I deserve an adult glass.
#44Neo_OnionKnightPosted 7/28/2014 8:24:53 AM
Yeah, never liked beards. They're for decrepit old people, filthy hobos or to light up because the guy got drunk and passed out on your door step.
---
"An obvious answer wrapped in cheap enigma foil, placed in a lunchbox of deceit surrounded by a mould of ignorance" - Meaning of Life
#45Soviet_BearPosted 7/28/2014 8:44:36 AM
What am I reading?? Beard detractors must be put to the sword! We will not stand for this injustice.

Eating with a fork will, 9 times out of 10, make less mess. Also, you know, not eating like a neanderthal helps immensely. I personally keep my beard very clean. I brush it daily, wash it once a week or so, and since I just got some beard oil for my birthday, I've been oiling it up every other day. Like a true beardsmith.
---
Even if they cut off both my hands and I have to hold the pen in my teeth, I shall still go on writing music.
Dmitri Shostakovich
#46UnleashTheWolfPosted 7/29/2014 8:33:09 AM
Neo_OnionKnight posted...
Yeah, never liked beards. They're for decrepit old people, filthy hobos or to light up because the guy got drunk and passed out on your door step.

No, beards are for men. You woman.
---
Official Gank Spanker of the Dark Souls 2 board.
Currently playing: Dark Souls 1 + 2, CoD 4, Dead Space 2. See you on the battlefield!