How to Getting invaded More @ Low Level

#1User----NamePosted 7/29/2014 10:00:15 AM
Hi, what locations can I get invaded more often around level 30-50 ?? Thanks !!! PS3
#2Gwyns_BeardPosted 7/29/2014 10:01:42 AM
omfg I love you already.
---
While you clean the streets of misfortune, I pick the innocent from my dirty teeth.
#3Tales_of_ScottPosted 7/29/2014 10:02:43 AM
If you hang out in Heide's all day you'll meet a few mega mules with end game equipment that spam no way and mock after slaughtering you.

Invasions before your soul memory approaches 1mm are ultra-rare except by hackers. After 1mm you'll see them once in a blue moon if you stay in human form since you're much more likely to be invaded in human form despite still not being safe hollow.

But basically if you want to get invaded achieve sinner status and work your way toward end of NG/NG+ asap.
---
PSN: scotman144
PC: emdroid on Steam (current characters: Shiva of BOS, Wedge Antilles, Jester Scott)
#4BlabadonPosted 7/29/2014 10:03:35 AM
Bell towers
---
Playing Virtue's Last Reward before 999? Don't. Please, for the sake of everything, don't. My crusade around the internet to spread this truth goes on.
#5Tales_of_ScottPosted 7/29/2014 10:16:12 AM
Blabadon posted...
Bell towers

BINGO
---
PC: emdroid on Steam (current characters: Shiva of BOS, Wedge Antilles, Jester Scott)
#6godslayer88Posted 7/29/2014 10:23:15 AM
kill all npc's you can do without. that draws out them arbiter buddies who will invade you quite frequently at any level.
---
Embrace and love your hatred, your anger. No matter how many times people crush your hopes and dreams, they will always be there to fill your body with strength
#7kuterPosted 7/29/2014 10:28:58 AM
Get that ring that makes people invade you more easily from the BoB npc.
#8culchulachPosted 7/29/2014 10:41:40 AM
Random invasions are annoyingly rare if you've come from the old days of dark1. You'll have to get over it to enjoy your NG run and look forward to NG+ as a sinner. I compensated by joining bellbros in NG and wearing the ring for entire 1st playthrough. You'll get summoned to defend the bell tower randomly so it sort of makes up for the dearth of random invasions you're going to get. Although last night in the DLC with my SM420k swordsman I got invaded. He killed me but I was happy just to get the invasion.
---
GUTS! RATS! PITS!
#9Tales_of_ScottPosted 7/29/2014 10:43:21 AM
culchulach posted...
Random invasions are annoyingly rare if you've come from the old days of dark1. You'll have to get over it to enjoy your NG run and look forward to NG+ as a sinner. I compensated by joining bellbros in NG and wearing the ring for entire 1st playthrough. You'll get summoned to defend the bell tower randomly so it sort of makes up for the dearth of random invasions you're going to get. Although last night in the DLC with my SM420k swordsman I got invaded. He killed me but I was happy just to get the invasion.

Wearing the bellbro ring all game is very fun and gives you that flavor of random PvP.

Bonus: whenever you successfully kill the host as a bellbro you'll restock your estus/spell casts/equipment durability. It's as good as a small white sign summon!
---
#10uhohjonahPosted 7/29/2014 10:44:29 AM
Grave of Saints
---
Do you even GameFAQs?