.Dark//Souls

#1Gwyns_BeardPosted 8/3/2014 10:11:27 AM
Suddenly, the rules change.

If a red kills you in game, you die IRL.

How does this change how you play the game? Do you stay a red? Do you change to become one? Join the blues? Turn b**** and quit playing?
---
I'm so nice, I do myself favours.
#2Drain_BeadPosted 8/3/2014 10:16:35 AM
I'd roast the pigs in Majula, try and pick one of the chicks up (end of the world let's make out), and stock up on green blossoms.

I'm a lover not a fighter.
---
"The users of this board do not need to know how to make cannabis butter. If this type of behavior continues, you will be banned." - GamefaqsAdmin
#3Sens-Hangar_18Posted 8/3/2014 10:16:43 AM
The spoilers = 98% of the board! most sh#t bricks at the sight of multiple enemies.
---
Hardest man on gameFAQs
#4HunterSCPosted 8/3/2014 10:16:54 AM
Looks like those middle Tower of Prayer pillars will remain unerected permanently. I'd be scared to even poke my nose out for a little pew pew from my bow and arrow. Don't want to lose my soul IRL
#5GSenjouPosted 8/3/2014 10:19:05 AM
Wouldn't you just fall into a coma instead?

Now, if this was Dark Souls Online, then you'd die irl.
#6Gwyns_Beard(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 10:19:23 AM
Drain_Bead posted...
I'd roast the pigs in Majula, try and pick one of the chicks up (end of the world let's make out), and stock up on green blossoms.

No you aren't sucked in to the game.
It's just if you are playing it and you die to a red you die IRL. Nothing else changes.
---
#7Gwyns_Beard(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 10:20:03 AM
GSenjou posted...
Wouldn't you just fall into a coma instead?

Now, if this was Dark Souls Online, then you'd die irl.

I'm making the rules here, not you.
Back off ya spooky b****
---
#8Drain_BeadPosted 8/3/2014 10:21:53 AM
Gwyns_Beard posted...
Drain_Bead posted...

No you aren't sucked in to the game.
It's just if you are playing it and you die to a red you die IRL. Nothing else changes.

I know, that's why I do what I do what I do.
---
"The users of this board do not need to know how to make cannabis butter. If this type of behavior continues, you will be banned." - GamefaqsAdmin
#9ReahThorolundPosted 8/3/2014 10:41:34 AM(edited)
Why does this sound like the Matrix? I'm with Bead. Actually, I'd go outside and do irl stuff till Bloodborne comes out.
---
''Pika pika'' - Solaire
#10Gwyns_Beard(Topic Creator)Posted 8/3/2014 10:44:23 AM
Sens was right.
---