If you were gonna be in Dark Souls IRL...

#21Nashandra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 2:43:13 PM
I know. It is really boring. I used to have a more active job but I took this stupid promotion for a slight pay increase and now my expectation is to check a computer system every few hours to make sure it is running properly and occasionally field calls to pass information on to my direct reports.
---
Now, be one, with the Dark...
#22nowhere2hidePosted 8/4/2014 2:56:11 PM
I would get havels full set lvl to 838 and have 99 Elizabeth mushrooms and cast GMB non stop. I would not want to die carelessly irl.

Also I would stay like 10 meters/feet the fu** away from any ledges. For real.
---
"Mother of god..that's..it's like...if somebody tried to read the power level of that idea, the scanner would explode!" - Reah's reaction to my ideas
#23Nashandra(Topic Creator)Posted 8/4/2014 2:57:11 PM
You would respawn at a Bonfire like in the games
---
Now, be one, with the Dark...
#24nowhere2hidePosted 8/4/2014 3:19:30 PM
Ok so it's it's not like irl. Don't confuscare me like that.

Also I can't imagine dying to be a pleasant experience no matter what. I would still do as I said. Maybe I would open a Swiss Majula Bank to keep your souls safe in exchange for small fee. I think that would be my gig.
---
"Mother of god..that's..it's like...if somebody tried to read the power level of that idea, the scanner would explode!" - Reah's reaction to my ideas
#25CscofPosted 8/4/2014 3:25:08 PM
I'd be a double pyro flame guy who only summon red phantoms and use a seed if I want help
---
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else-
Margaret Mead