If you were gonna be in Dark Souls IRL...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. If you were gonna be in Dark Souls IRL...

User Info: Nashandra

Nashandra
2 years ago#21
I know. It is really boring. I used to have a more active job but I took this stupid promotion for a slight pay increase and now my expectation is to check a computer system every few hours to make sure it is running properly and occasionally field calls to pass information on to my direct reports.
Now, be one, with the Dark...

User Info: nowhere2hide

nowhere2hide
2 years ago#22
I would get havels full set lvl to 838 and have 99 Elizabeth mushrooms and cast GMB non stop. I would not want to die carelessly irl.

Also I would stay like 10 meters/feet the fu** away from any ledges. For real.
"Mother of god..that's..it's like...if somebody tried to read the power level of that idea, the scanner would explode!" - Reah's reaction to my ideas

User Info: Nashandra

Nashandra
2 years ago#23
You would respawn at a Bonfire like in the games
Now, be one, with the Dark...

User Info: nowhere2hide

nowhere2hide
2 years ago#24
Ok so it's it's not like irl. Don't confuscare me like that.

Also I can't imagine dying to be a pleasant experience no matter what. I would still do as I said. Maybe I would open a Swiss Majula Bank to keep your souls safe in exchange for small fee. I think that would be my gig.
"Mother of god..that's..it's like...if somebody tried to read the power level of that idea, the scanner would explode!" - Reah's reaction to my ideas

User Info: Cscof

Cscof
2 years ago#25
I'd be a double pyro flame guy who only summon red phantoms and use a seed if I want help
Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else-
Margaret Mead
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. If you were gonna be in Dark Souls IRL...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived