what is your favorite moment in all the souls games

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. what is your favorite moment in all the souls games
11 months ago#1
Be it a boss/level intro, a fight or just a view. What is your favorite? Mine is when you ring the second bell. You know some serious s*** just happened and the anticipation of what is behind those gates was intense.
---
PSN:sleepyydwarf
Rand Paul 2016
11 months ago#2
Not sure...
The view in Huntsmans Copse, walking into Ash Lake, seeing a slab drop/vagrant, popping the 1K/Plat cheevo.
---
''Pika pika'' - Solaire
11 months ago#3
The first time I fought O+S and took down one of those mofos only to realize that the REAL fight had just begun....

Also the first time I saw that second maneater and was just like......well damn.

For a DKS2 shoutout: I really like the bit where Lucatiel takes off her mask and reveals her undead cursed two-face.
---
PSN: scotman144
PC: Scotsman144 on Steam (current characters: Professor Chaos, Shiva of BOS, Jester Scott)
11 months ago#4
Maiden summoning the old one.

Holy s*** I thought I had to fight that big land mass and then the bait and switch was just amazing.
---
I'm so nice, I do myself favours.
11 months ago#5
When the Ogre just busts through the door in Aldia's and 1 shots you, classic.
11 months ago#6
Landing a PvP parry.
11 months ago#7
The best thing ever is tricking someone with chameleon. Whether you're using it to waste their time, assassinate some foo's, or just push someone off a ledge, it's been one of my favorite spells in the entire series.
---
Silvy owns my pants...and my soul.
Visit my Youtube Channel for Dark Souls (1&2) and League of Legends stuff: https://www.youtube.com/user/TeHPHoBoS999
11 months ago#8
Demon's Souls and Dark Souls.
---
PSN: Frostheat_22------------------3DS FC: 3566 1658 5247
"You would probably do better in pvp if you didn't take advice from your mom." - WATAUGACJ
11 months ago#9
Lord_Eliwood posted...
Landing a PvP parry.

Lol
---
''Pika pika'' - Solaire
11 months ago#10
Probably getting summoned to assist the Old Monk for the first time.

I had put my blue sign down to assist someone in 3-1 and was waiting around when the words popped up your getting summoned, I didn't notice that it was slightly different since I was unaware you could be summoned by the boss at all let alone while using a blue sign.

The intro played and I was like, why am I here? Oh wow the game glitched ha, ha, ha next thing you know I am the boss facing off against two players at once with a huge hp pool at my disposal. After defeating them I received my reward and went on to challenge myself to see how many of these golden hats I could get...I lost count.
---
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7qJJn8f3JEOdILAxBbdT1YnEnQMSYKhz
You Tube - Sanguine_01
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. what is your favorite moment in all the souls games

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived