What is the most annoying thing that other players do online?

#1NashandraPosted 9/4/2014 5:44:03 PM
For me, it's like what happened to me today. I was by the King's Gate Bonfire and I got invaded by someone with heavy armor and a Smelter Hammer. I was using the Espada Ropera and was on a PVE character, so I expected a strong challenge.

We exchanged a few attacks, but nothing significant. He must have become nervous about losing, so he went and his in the room with the Stone Soldiers and Ruin Sentinels and tried to hit me with his bow. Every time that he thought that I was going to come in, he would run further away into the castle until he thought that it was safe to come back.

Finally, I just ran in and killed him with a backstab while he was stupidly sending me a PSN message about how I was a coward. Why do people act like this?
---
Now, be one, with the Dark...
PSN: DieFinstereSeele
#2JlnglrzPosted 9/4/2014 5:46:34 PM
R1 spam then when I kill them, they tell me to git gud. Either than or when someone stands in warmth and has max I frames
---
GT: jlnglrz
#3Balloon-GirlPosted 9/4/2014 5:46:41 PM
Invade then complain about me having no honour/etc.
---
Had enough money to get a boob job or my tooth fixed. I think I made the right decision because nobody looks me in the face anymore.
#4mlb_48-g5Posted 9/4/2014 5:47:58 PM
Invade me while I'm trying to invade them.
---
Death to Videodrome; long live the new flesh.
#5Denizen_Of_DarkPosted 9/4/2014 5:49:16 PM
git gud scrub
---
Official GRAVITY of gamefaqs Dark Souls boards.
XBL GT in quote.
#6Bigredc4ndlePosted 9/4/2014 5:50:50 PM
I actually pitied you in that first paragraph :/
I thought you were going to get pancaked.

Anyway, is that your real PSN? Or are trolling somebody like you did Freaux that time, did you end up doing your fight club?
#7tipsy_taylorPosted 9/4/2014 5:51:55 PM
what grinds my gears is being invaded when i'm just out buying things from NPCs (the NPC's in worlds that are invadeable)

i don't send hatemail or anything. i don't take it personally for that matter. it's just annoying.

but on the plus side i guess i just get my souls back (and more) for killing the invader.
---
are you a pokemon? because i wanna "peek-at-chu"
#8ToBeForgottenPosted 9/4/2014 5:52:56 PM
People running away to ask for items instead of fighting me >_<
---
Ever has it been that love knows not its own depth until the hour of separation.
#9Nick_Chaos007Posted 9/4/2014 5:55:08 PM
Nashandra posted...
with the Stone Soldiers and Ruin Sentinels and tried to hit me with his bow

Seed of Giants.

I still can't stand people who jut run around not fighting back and deliberately healing with divine blessings, mushrooms ect. just to draw out the fight. Its insane how running around all you have to do is pop an Elizabeth mushroom and you just won't die. Throw on some BS protection and some benny hill music and run around the map all day long. I rather invade gankers.
---
Kill one man, You're a murderer. Kill 1,000 men, You're a king. Kill them all....and You're a god!
http://tinyurl.com/ks99occ
#10Sloth9230Posted 9/4/2014 5:55:53 PM
Balloon-Girl posted...
Invade then complain about me having no honour/etc.

---
FC: 0189 - 9442 - 1365 IGN: Nero
I am forever grateful to Synclaw, he's the bestest c: