So..about the co-op situation...on dark souls 2

#1TrigxPosted 3/8/2014 10:36:00 PM
Able to play all the way in entire game with co-op or limit for bosses only just like dark souls 1?
---
Kill...KILL....KILL!!! zombies?
#2grampamurkedPosted 3/8/2014 10:52:16 PM
Bosses and now there is a time limit for phantoms.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#3Trigx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 10:53:43 PM
grampamurked posted...
Bosses and now there is a time limit for phantoms.

Bah seriously I actually thought can be able to co-op with someone in entire game blah and time limit..?
---
#4grampamurkedPosted 3/8/2014 11:07:19 PM
Yeah it is kind of a letdown. Just like enemies despawning after you've killed them too many times. I think the devs are trying to cut down on the pvp trolls with these new restrictions.
---
Xbox GT: Grampa Murked U Steam ID: grampamurkedu PSN ID: GRAMPAMURKEDU
#5Trigx(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2014 11:11:07 PM
grampamurked posted...
Yeah it is kind of a letdown. Just like enemies despawning after you've killed them too many times. I think the devs are trying to cut down on the pvp trolls with these new restrictions.

sucks -__- oh well
---
#6ArchMageSynokPosted 3/9/2014 9:35:49 AM
well you can co-op the entire game just like the first, you just have to re-summon after every boss kill. and with the new time maybe again through out the level. but with dedicated servers it should be easier to summon.
---
"But when I looked down, I saw that I hadn't kicked a hole in a baby. I kick a hole in a bag of flour! I'd been tricked!"
DKS2 Explorer Master Race
#7EremyndilPosted 3/10/2014 1:59:36 PM(edited)
I pray FS knows what they are doing. This will drive people to sprint kill all enemies in an area, something that I'll be doing by the time I hit NG++ or when I create a new character. What this 15m timer will limit is the co-op with my friend. Lets say it'll make it annoying. I just hope that we can see our summon signs faster whenever we start a session.

Is the SL range between co-op players known?
---
Stanley Woo: "we, BioWare, don't owe you a patch"
Mercury: "working hard on...DLC and there currently are no plans for...another patch"
#8dratsablivePosted 3/10/2014 2:27:00 PM
Why would the developers limit our grinding opportunities?
---
Xbox Live and PSN dratsablive