Save editor for dark souls 2.

#11Lord VivecPosted 3/13/2014 8:59:44 PM
HiimCyrus posted...
Darksouls420 posted...
ollie229 posted...
Darksouls420 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
Typically don't care much about this sort of thing, but yeah, it's out there. Although I don't think it'll happen, little would please me more to see perma and console bans.

Definitely at this time, and especially if it's un legit griefing crap. They deserve to be banned. Ban the IP address . No way getting around that.

Except for...you know...changing your address.....

You have to get a new router or modem...

No you don't o_O

Do you really expect any networking prowess from a guy named Darksouls420?
---
In waking a tiger, use a long stick. - Mao Tse-Tung
#12TVGRPosted 3/15/2014 2:49:36 PM
TheNoobzTubez posted...
It's real, however I was told that after loading a modded save, you can't download the latest calibrations. Don't know if this is true or not however, because the guy who told me this is usually full of crap.

I use the save editor, and I do believe the one time after editing that I didn't cancel the calibration update, it started me in offline, so the guy may be right this time.
---
If I had a nickel for every time someone got my name right...I'd have a nickel.
#13PunkinDrublic87Posted 3/15/2014 2:52:32 PM
TVGR posted...
TheNoobzTubez posted...
It's real, however I was told that after loading a modded save, you can't download the latest calibrations. Don't know if this is true or not however, because the guy who told me this is usually full of crap.

I use the save editor, and I do believe the one time after editing that I didn't cancel the calibration update, it started me in offline, so the guy may be right this time.

Or the servers were down, but that never happens...
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#14TheDarkone21Posted 3/15/2014 2:55:27 PM
Eatinmahpie posted...
Is everyone forgetting the fact that people cannot be banned for any reason unless they are legitimately messing up the game, like never dying or instantly killing someone. A save editor does not tamper (extremely) with the game because all it does is change what you have on you and some even change your stats

Didn't that EULA we all agreed to state otherwise? I'm pretty sure using a third party program to alter your game file was on the list of No-Nos.
---
The http://i.imgur.com/y82YqJB.gif of Dark Souls.
GT: IwuzPh34rless(Had to bold it for my fans) :D
#15XxDilaudidxXPosted 3/16/2014 4:57:53 AM
TheDarkone21 posted...
Eatinmahpie posted...
Is everyone forgetting the fact that people cannot be banned for any reason unless they are legitimately messing up the game, like never dying or instantly killing someone. A save editor does not tamper (extremely) with the game because all it does is change what you have on you and some even change your stats

Didn't that EULA we all agreed to state otherwise? I'm pretty sure using a third party program to alter your game file was on the list of No-Nos.

^ This. If you alter the game in any way, you should accept the consequences if caught. Sure, I like to hack games every now and again, but if I were to be banned, I would completely understand. When it comes to the Souls games, I've always had 3 characters, one for legit online, one for PvP, and the other for hilariously overpowered offline. I can't stand it when people bring modded characters into an online game (especially like this one) and think it's completely ok to mess with people, when they have poured literally anywhere from 40-100 hours perfecting their characters. It's just not right...you want to aimbot or something in an FPS? Fine. You just respawn and accept the guy was cheating. In these kinds of games though? It's like murdering someone's child.
---
PSN & Xbox 360 - Dilaudid281
#16pro9b17Posted 3/16/2014 5:25:17 AM
Eatinmahpie posted...

With the save editor in Dark Souls, there were invincibility hacks. On the PS3, there was a hack that permanently drained someone's stats, but not changing their level, which permanently ruined someone's save file. Want to guess how many people were banned, even after Youtube videos were posted of them doing it? ZERO. The hacking in Dark Souls got so bad at one point that I actually counted myself doing 100 invasions, and 24 out of 100 invasions, people were hacking. From things as small as slightly altering stats to give you an edge at your level, infinite stamina, low level players ninja-flipping in full Havel's gear with 50 Faith or Int, invincibility, and the newer invincibility + ~5000 Resistance hack that also made them impervious to Bleed. This was not only on the PC, most of this was on the 360, and it was out of control. FROM Software never did anything about it, and neither did Microsoft.

I remember watching a Twitch stream with one of the well known players, that encountered an invincible hacker/griefer, and someone came up with the idea to have all 300 or so viewers report the player for hacking, and a week later, the guy was still there, doing the same thing.

I really, really hope that this game doesn't turn out like that. FROM Software, PLEASE do something about it. I am really disheartened to know that a save editor has already been released for this game.
---
Dubstep: Music inspired by the sound of car accidents, jackhammers, and foghorns all thrown into a blender as a whale f***s a dolphin in the background.
#17xDarknezzxPosted 3/16/2014 5:27:17 AM
Darksouls420 posted...
ollie229 posted...
Darksouls420 posted...
vigorm0rtis posted...
Typically don't care much about this sort of thing, but yeah, it's out there. Although I don't think it'll happen, little would please me more to see perma and console bans.

Definitely at this time, and especially if it's un legit griefing crap. They deserve to be banned. Ban the IP address . No way getting around that.

Except for...you know...changing your address.....

You have to get a new router or modem...

rofl
---
LoL IGN: Maulios Dad
#18XxDilaudidxXPosted 3/16/2014 5:28:58 AM
pro9b17 posted...
Eatinmahpie posted...

I remember watching a Twitch stream with one of the well known players, that encountered an invincible hacker/griefer, and someone came up with the idea to have all 300 or so viewers report the player for hacking, and a week later, the guy was still there, doing the same thing.

I swear I watched that same stream. I couldn't help but find it hilarious...but at the same time really hated how messed up that game had become.
---
PSN & Xbox 360 - Dilaudid281
#19xDarknezzxPosted 3/16/2014 5:58:57 AM(edited)
XxDilaudidxX posted...
pro9b17 posted...
Eatinmahpie posted...

I swear I watched that same stream. I couldn't help but find it hilarious...but at the same time really hated how messed up that game had become.

the ones i ran into didnt even try to pretend they werent cheating, like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=uHlVyBeJ_jc#t=12
---
LoL IGN: Maulios Dad
#20Raven_ShikumiPosted 3/16/2014 7:08:40 AM
Dark Souls II is a different game, they had you accept that EULA for a reason. It means they can and will ban your ass.