Favorite Weapon?

#1Gwiz494Posted 3/11/2014 4:26:53 PM
So far what's everyone's favorite weapon? I've been using the Halberd for now.
---
I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I know that I know, I think I know even though I don't think I know...
#2angelogloriosoPosted 3/11/2014 4:28:37 PM
Gwiz494 posted...
So far what's everyone's favorite weapon? I've been using the Halberd for now.

How is it? Same moveset as DkS? I don't have the STR for it yet.

I absolutely love the Falchion. It's my new favorite for sure. The shortsword is a good cheap option too. Gets the job done.
---
GT: babytears247
#3ZOMBIEHEADZoCOMPosted 3/11/2014 4:28:47 PM
Same. Used the halberd in my first playthru last time, working on that again :). Did you find any other halberd versions yet?
---
DarkSoulsTwo.com
XBL: ZOMBIEHEADZoCOM
#4angelogloriosoPosted 3/11/2014 4:30:58 PM
I found one, I think it's "Old Knight Halberd". Durability of 25. :(
---
GT: babytears247
#5jakeDiLLaPosted 3/11/2014 4:42:17 PM(edited)
Old Knight Halberd's durability is 20. It's not any different than a normal Halberd besides +5 damage and a bit better scaling. But it's not worth it since u can' use it too much and it weighs 15 pounds
#6GAIRIRETTPosted 3/11/2014 4:45:54 PM
The coolest weapon in the Twinblade, 2-handed moveset is the most fun I've ever had with a weapon in Dark Souls. My favorite weapon to kill people is the Greatsword.
---
GT: g a ir ir e t t - (Dragon's Dogma) Level: 50-70 Archer/Assassin/Strider
#7RenoAoDPosted 3/11/2014 4:50:30 PM
GAIRIRETT posted...
The coolest weapon in the Twinblade, 2-handed moveset is the most fun I've ever had with a weapon in Dark Souls. My favorite weapon to kill people is the Greatsword.

Where'd you get the twinblade?
#8GAIRIRETTPosted 3/11/2014 4:59:36 PM(edited)
RenoAoD posted...
GAIRIRETT posted...

The Lost Bastille. There's a room with multiple chests, one of them has the Twinblade.
---
GT: g a ir ir e t t - (Dragon's Dogma) Level: 50-70 Archer/Assassin/Strider
#9Gwiz494(Topic Creator)Posted 3/11/2014 5:28:02 PM
GAIRIRETT posted...
RenoAoD posted...
GAIRIRETT posted...

The Lost Bastille. There's a room with multiple chests, one of them has the Twinblade.

The one with the blacksmith right after the 2nd bonfire?
---
I think I know, I don't think I know, I don't think I know that I know, I think I know even though I don't think I know...
#10RenoAoDPosted 3/11/2014 8:02:07 PM
GAIRIRETT posted...
RenoAoD posted...
GAIRIRETT posted...

Damn I'm in Sinner's Rise now and never got it.... I must've missed it