Found a trick leading to Lost Sinner

#1gunstar808Posted 3/13/2014 9:51:53 PM
Not sure how much of a trick this is actually, but makes it a bit easier.

When you descend into the sewer part, there are 3 large mobs that are fairly tough. If you pull the lever to send the lift back up it creates a square in the middle of the room that you can fall through. When you pull the mobs, retreat to this room and just circle around the square. Eventually the mobs will do a tail swipe that will send them to their deaths.

Hope that helps!
---
GT: Arlong
#2Max58201Posted 3/13/2014 9:53:27 PM
They aren't worth the trouble to kill honestly after the first time I just sprint past that whole part

Easier way is to just backstab them after an attack
---
I just wanted to raise his affection, NOT have him lick my nipples
#3TheAnalogKid06Posted 3/13/2014 9:58:32 PM
Those exploding skeletons were the worst. I though the Lost Sinner was a joke though, beat him my first try. I cant say the same about 90% of the other bosses though.
---
GT: TheAnalogKid06
#4ewalkPosted 3/13/2014 10:17:01 PM
As a melee character, he has been the hardest boss solo. couldn't do it.
#5SoothesayerPosted 3/14/2014 1:13:01 AM
TheAnalogKid06 posted...
Those exploding skeletons were the worst. I though the Lost Sinner was a joke though, beat him my first try. I cant say the same about 90% of the other bosses though.

This is insane, I'd say she's right behind, if not on the same level as the Sentinels. Did you summon? She gave me a huge amount of trouble.

A joke would be the Flexile Sentry. He's little more than a glorified mook.

I just run past the mobs, pretty easy and they stop chasing you once you reach the sinner's island. Screw the guy who put archers right next to the bonfire though, that was BS.
#6HiimCyrusPosted 3/14/2014 1:14:43 AM
Soothesayer posted...
TheAnalogKid06 posted...

This is insane, I'd say she's right behind, if not on the same level as the Sentinels. Did you summon? She gave me a huge amount of trouble.

A joke would be the Flexile Sentry. He's little more than a glorified mook.

I just run past the mobs, pretty easy and they stop chasing you once you reach the sinner's island. Screw the guy who put archers right next to the bonfire though, that was BS.

How do you know it's a girl? everyone says "she" but is there something that says who she is?
---
CHEST HIGH WALLS ARE THE SECRET TO VICTORY!!
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.
#7SoothesayerPosted 3/14/2014 1:19:04 AM
Her soul description. I'm noticing a pattern so far that the harder bosses are females -_-
#8HiimCyrusPosted 3/14/2014 1:21:41 AM
Soothesayer posted...
Her soul description. I'm noticing a pattern so far that the harder bosses are females -_-

Oh really? haha The bug also looks like the bug under the bed of chaos, Maybe it's Quelana from the first game? Considering she was the only one who managed to live unscathed
---
Popular things are popular for a reason, because they're good, or because Will Smith is in it.
#9Akuma4PresPosted 3/14/2014 1:53:16 AM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/693331-dark-souls-ii/68777262?page=1

That is a thread proving who the sinner is.
#10HiimCyrusPosted 3/14/2014 1:58:36 AM
Akuma4Pres posted...
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/693331-dark-souls-ii/68777262?page=1

That is a thread proving who the sinner is.

I only skimmed a little bit because I didn't really want to spoil anything, but it seems I was right/half right haha
---