The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Dark Souls 2 Glitch (enemies dont move)

#1A-bAdPosted 3/14/2014 9:48:25 PM
Hello everyone. I've been playing dark souls 2 and enjoying the heck out of it, but I recently entered an area were all the enemies are frozen in place. Is anyone else having this problem?

I uploaded a video on youtube demonstating the glitch here it is: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZXcMjBaREI&list=UUPn3BQEUKT9cgAJivXnf9xg.
#2returnalPosted 3/14/2014 9:49:10 PM
You're in the rat covenant, and that's rat territory.
#3MegaTurferPosted 3/14/2014 9:58:38 PM
I have something similar but it has nothing to do with the rats.
In the area with Ornstein 2.0, the Old Knights with the big ass swords and stuff sometimes stand still and it always seems to be the one with the shields.
The ones that two hand still tend to move and kick my ass every once in a while.
---
Straight outta Lordran
#4YoukaiSlayerPosted 3/14/2014 10:00:22 PM
I noticed slight lag effects certain enemies including making some not move at all. Not sure if thats your issue but its funny nonetheless. Free souls
---
I'm ninja
(you can't see me)
#5TheLast0neAlivePosted 3/14/2014 10:05:11 PM
MegaTurfer posted...
In the area with Ornstein 2.0, the Old Knights with the big ass swords and stuff sometimes stand still and it always seems to be the one with the shields.
The ones that two hand still tend to move and kick my ass every once in a while.

I'm pretty sure that's intentional. It seems the shield ones guard the exits while you fight the greatsword ones.
---
Honestly, I think I'd rather stick my dick in a blender. - Raylan Givens.
#6MegaTurferPosted 3/14/2014 10:07:04 PM
TheLast0neAlive posted...
MegaTurfer posted...

I'm pretty sure that's intentional. It seems the shield ones guard the exits while you fight the greatsword ones.

Even when I do attack the shield ones, they never move.
---
Straight outta Lordran