The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Petrified Dragon Bones?

#1gOwCoD4Posted 3/17/2014 1:53:11 PM
Is there any area that I can farm/grind for these? Or are there a limited number of them in the world?

I heard that the Dragon Remnants give a dragon-something item, but I don't know what.
---
Blogfaqs, the one place where opinion is fact.
#2PotentialawesPosted 3/17/2014 1:57:02 PM
I never had any drop. After you kill the multiple Guardian dragons defending their roosts on the way to Dragon Shrine they're guarding several treasures. After killed you can go back through and you'll see that there are TONS of turtles (about 2-4 IIRC per roost) and each seemed to drop a bone and twinkling for me. So this ends up to be about 9 or so bones. You definitely need to be very conservative with your bones, but to be frank there's not really that many good boss items.
#3LacunaScionPosted 3/17/2014 1:58:56 PM
The dragon acolytes right before dragon shrine (can't remember the name of the area) drop them, not sure if they're rare, or if it's because I have my area in NG+, but farm them until they stop spawning, then NG+ it.
Remember there's some hiding behind paintings in the hallway, I knocked one down accidentally, and really glad I found this out.
---
I'm new, tell me your secrets.
#4XxcrappynamexxPosted 3/17/2014 2:00:47 PM
Lucana beat me to it. I did that with great success.
#5gOwCoD4(Topic Creator)Posted 3/17/2014 2:00:53 PM
Alright, i'll try this out when I get to that area. Thanks for the responses.
---
Blogfaqs, the one place where opinion is fact.
#6PunkinDrublic87Posted 3/17/2014 2:02:23 PM
Ive gotten them from the crows reasonably often too with the larger stones being used.
---
The grass is never greener on the other side, I'll sit right here and frolic in the dirt and gravel.
#7LacunaScionPosted 3/17/2014 2:02:47 PM
No problem, just remember to use the coins, and any farming gear for best result!
---
I'm new, tell me your secrets.