No Gavlan (merchant) in Harvest Valley cave??

#1MisterdizzPosted 3/21/2014 7:23:50 PM
So, I finally find Harvest Valley - am following a Guide that tells me Gavlan is inside the cave with poison mist and a treasure chest in a tiny opening. I search all over that cave and he is not there. I look all around the vicinity (battling all the poison of course) and still no sign of Gavlan. I swear, they make this a very confusing mess at times. Is it possible the Guide is incorrect, and Gavlan is elsewhere? I only see one cave in the pond of poison mist. I can't believe I got all this way, am out of green moss, and still have not found Gavlan. Crazy.
---
"Old, but still game!" GT: Zanarkand Wolf
#2GrowshroomPosted 3/21/2014 7:25:30 PM
You talked to him in No Man's Wharf, correct?
---
+50 HP
Shoot the mask to hear more
#3Greatfox1313Posted 3/21/2014 7:29:58 PM
It's possible he's already moved onto Doors of Pharos, though I wouldn't know the exact reason why.
---
Signature Sold Separately
#4Misterdizz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 7:33:14 PM
I accidentally killed him in No Man's Wharf because I thought he was coming at me with two weapons. I thought it didnt matter and he would appear again here. Are there two cave in the poison pond area or one? Maybe I am in a wrong cave?
---
#5Greatfox1313Posted 3/21/2014 7:34:28 PM
If you killed him he won't respawn.
---
Signature Sold Separately
#6Kgeo919Posted 3/21/2014 7:34:31 PM
It's the very first poison mist area.... If you killed him he is gone from the game
#7Misterdizz(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2014 7:35:58 PM
Darn it. I had no idea he was a friendly NPC. Thanks, friends. I guess I am stuck with all my useless gear.
---