Heide knight armor?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Heide knight armor?
2 years ago#1
Does anybody wanna trade me for the heide knight armor? I'm trying to get the chest piece and I've used a few bonfire ascetics but no luck...
GT: Jehrico911
2 years ago#2
HaCromLaughs posted...
Does anybody wanna trade me for the heide knight armor? I'm trying to get the chest piece and I've used a few bonfire ascetics but no luck...

Whatcha got to trade?
Gt: Bronze knucks
3ds: 1650 - 1701 - 2210
2 years ago#3
Do you want anything specifically? I have some drakekeeper armor? A sunlight staff, benharts armor? Depends want you want
2 years ago#4
I thought the heide knight in FotFG gave you a full set in new game +. Stupid dirty lying book.
XboxLive GT: LethalBman10119
2 years ago#5
Nope... So far he's just dropped 4 gauntlets and 1 legging... -_-
2 years ago#6
Bman10119 posted...
I thought the heide knight in FotFG gave you a full set in new game +. Stupid dirty lying book.

The book also says you can upgrade the black dragon armor.....AND IT LOOKS SO COOL...
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
2 years ago#7
HaCromLaughs posted...
Nope... So far he's just dropped 4 gauntlets and 1 legging... -_-

atleast hes dropped something....ive only gotten the armor from him.....dont mean to rub it in :P
That's like filling your house with bears and then since the bears are a problem, filling it with tigers to fight them. -Faust_8
(message deleted)
2 years ago#9
Hey I'm looking for Heide Knight armor and leggings and willing to trade I'm on ng + and i'm level 203 If someone's interested please messege me

GT: Xbox ZeroEmersin
  1. Boards
  2. Dark Souls II
  3. Heide knight armor?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived