Dark Souls 2 DLC ?

#1king2wolvesPosted 3/29/2014 7:35:24 PM
Is there a dlc planned for the game?
#2DarKxReckoninGPosted 3/29/2014 7:36:39 PM(edited)
Firing up my time machine now.

But in all seriousness, most likely. FROM originally said no plans were made for dlc and went back on that saying that if sales warranted DLC they would do it.
---
Xbox Live GT : DarKxReckoninG
#3ZerocidePosted 3/29/2014 7:38:36 PM
I wouldn't be surprised, I'd welcome it though because AotA was a DLC worth spending money on.
---
I roam Drangleic with my trusty Old Whip,(AKA Hollow Killer) my miracles, and my subweapons at my side to dispel the evil from the kingdom.
Praise the sun.
#4istmirechtegalPosted 3/29/2014 7:41:17 PM
Speaking to OXM, Takeshi Miyazoe contradicted statements he'd made previously saying that the team wanted to ship a finished product rather than add bits later.

"There is definitely potential [for DLC]," he explained. "Again, it's all about fan feedback. Right now we are concentrating on completing what we've got, but I think there are next steps on how we can expand on Dark Souls 2.

"So I'm not really ready to say look forward to more information, but I think the potential is definitely there."

When asked about the topic of Dark Souls II DLC previously, Miyazoe said that DLC wasn't really being considered.
---
I can't profess to understand God's plan, Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.
#5kylekillgannonPosted 3/29/2014 7:44:09 PM
I'd love something to revamp the game in a year. It'd be exciting as hell to have new bosses and stuff to wrestle. Maybe new, better covenants.
---
History is written by those who have banged heroes.
#6NephatePosted 3/29/2014 7:44:29 PM
Probably something to do with the 4th firekeeper.
---
GT/Nephate PSN/Nephate. Official soul geyser of dks2.Guts before glory.
Who said ninja!? Seek the truth and it shall set you free.
#7Rydis-ShikoPosted 3/29/2014 7:45:54 PM
From Software said no DLC
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.
#8NtUrAvrgeSnwmanPosted 3/29/2014 8:03:47 PM
Rydis-Shiko posted...

Foolish decision on their part, I could see DLC being fairly popular, Prepare to Die edition was the only DLC I ever felt I paid too little for such greatness. Take my money
---
Xbox GT: Plowedbygimli
3DS FC: 1693-1910-4557 CP: Bravely Default, AC NL, Pokemon Y.
#9istmirechtegalPosted 3/29/2014 8:07:17 PM
I guess you people canīt read, oh well.....
---
I can't profess to understand God's plan, Christ promised the resurrection of the dead. I just thought he had something a little different in mind.
#10Rydis-ShikoPosted 3/29/2014 8:07:25 PM
NtUrAvrgeSnwman posted...
Rydis-Shiko posted...

Foolish decision on their part, I could see DLC being fairly popular, Prepare to Die edition was the only DLC I ever felt I paid too little for such greatness. Take my money

I think they just did what most game companies dont. Actually released a product that contain a significant amount of content and completed the story.

If we did receive DLC for this game, I would imagine it would of been the entire dragon aerie/memories portion of the game. Which was about as long as the artorias dlc.

I would be the first in line to want DLC for the game. But at the same time..I would rather them work on another installment or like game instead. We dont really need DLC for the game. The patches will do just fine.
---
If good things come to those who wait - arn't they just the leftovers of those who got there first?
There is not good or bad, just perspective and opinion.