Hope this makes it to consoles.

#1The Top CrusaderPosted 12/10/2012 11:21:41 AM
It's FREE so its hard to complain that its only on PC, but I'd pay 5 bucks or whatever to play it on a console. I read that console ports are a "possibility" at least.
---
----
-----
#2Zombie_Socks_96Posted 12/10/2012 11:34:10 AM
Gonna depend on how many people download it, and if a deal can be struck with the fan who came up with the idea.
---
Full Sail Game Design Student (working on test game now)
Games I Want: Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101, Bioshock: Infinite, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
#3The Top Crusader(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 2:14:37 PM
Yeah, the fan-madeness could be an obstacle but I'd think most people would be happy to have their stuff out there... plus he was using all Capcom's properties anyway. >_>
---
----
-----
#4Steven-ChasePosted 12/10/2012 2:34:24 PM
The game is limited to PC because that's where it was developed, because the developer is not a licensed console developer, because it was the only way to keep the project cheap for fans, and because it was the only way to get it out to fans by December 17th.

I'm sure if it's a success that Capcom will gladly move it onto consoles. I'm personally hoping for a 3DS release. I want to play this on-the-go.
---
www.steven-chase.com
#5nhatPosted 12/14/2012 9:44:39 PM
Steven-Chase posted...
The game is limited to PC because that's where it was developed, because the developer is not a licensed console developer, because it was the only way to keep the project cheap for fans, and because it was the only way to get it out to fans by December 17th.

I'm sure if it's a success that Capcom will gladly move it onto consoles. I'm personally hoping for a 3DS release. I want to play this on-the-go.

Not only it's not licensed on consoles but its will take more time and effort to convert the code to each respectful consoles too.
---
PSO- 09