Crapcom Hates Mega Man

#1InafkingPosted 12/10/2012 11:07:57 AM
Seriously? A rom hack instead of a real game? You didn't even make it yourself? What about all the ones you canceled? If this is the big surprise you had for us you can shove it up your ass.
---
their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout Save us! and I'll whisper No.
#2MageggPosted 12/10/2012 11:39:18 AM
It's better than nothing. I'll play the crap out of this game :D
#3Steven-ChasePosted 12/10/2012 1:32:42 PM
1. It's not the big surprise. It has been explicitly stated as a "springboard" into the anniversary celebrations, and that more announcements are due December 17th.

2. It is not a ROM hack.

3. The game being made by an independent developer with funding from Capcom is no different than other games that were "out-sourced." (The Mega Man Zero series, Mega Man 9, and Mega Man 10 were developed by Inti-Creates, not Capcom.) The only difference here is it was basically out-sourced to a single guy instead of an outside company.

4. It's free. Just download it to show support and move on.
---
www.steven-chase.com
#4smallpoxxPosted 12/10/2012 3:44:27 PM
I'm pretty damn happy.
---
Don't quote me, you'll get ToS'd
www.facebook.com/Jewsquabble
#5Zombie_Socks_96Posted 12/10/2012 3:52:57 PM
How dare they give us free stuff we dont have to download to tide us over for the real news. Capcom is a bunch of monsters!

</sarcasm>
---
Full Sail Game Design Student (working on test game now)
Games I Want: Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101, Bioshock: Infinite, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
#6Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 12/10/2012 3:57:22 PM
Wanna know how this is purely fan made?

It's free.
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#7Inafking(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 6:08:11 PM
News flash. You can download this type of stuff EVERYWHERE. The only thing they're "giving" is some attention to one that they think will keep the fans off their back.
---
their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout Save us! and I'll whisper No.
#8DecaprePosted 12/10/2012 6:11:04 PM
Welp, this topic went well..
---
I've been told my love for Chun Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#9MegagunstarmanPosted 12/10/2012 7:01:39 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/users/Inafking/games/rated

TC is obviously a troll.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#10The_CPoCPosted 12/10/2012 7:14:23 PM
Inafking posted...
News flash. You can download this type of stuff EVERYWHERE. The only thing they're "giving" is some attention to one that they think will keep the fans off their back.

Actually, no. Some members of Capcom-Unity helped work on it, too. Also, they got an actual chiptune composer to work on the music to give it an authentic 8-bit sounding style (the early build from 3 years ago was using crappy GXSCC). You really shouldn't be belittling the efforts of everyone involved in this when you obviously don't even know jack **** about it. Furthormore, Christian Svensson said this could come out on other platforms later on, and if that DOES happen, that's something else to go against your "lol anyone can do that" mentality.

You really shouldn't have "Inafking" as a username. Your negativity against the good efforts of people that are actually trying to save Mega Man makes your using that name for yourself a complete mismatch.
---
Official Adam Warlock of the Marvel vs Capcom 3 boards