Crapcom Hates Mega Man

#11Inafking(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 9:46:04 PM
The_CPoC posted...
Actually, no. Some members of Capcom-Unity helped work on it, too. Also, they got an actual chiptune composer to work on the music to give it an authentic 8-bit sounding style (the early build from 3 years ago was using crappy GXSCC). You really shouldn't be belittling the efforts of everyone involved in this when you obviously don't even know jack **** about it. Furthormore, Christian Svensson said this could come out on other platforms later on, and if that DOES happen, that's something else to go against your "lol anyone can do that" mentality.

You really shouldn't have "Inafking" as a username. Your negativity against the good efforts of people that are actually trying to save Mega Man makes your using that name for yourself a complete mismatch.

Oh yes. Heroes saving the series. Good job. Someone get this guy a clue. Or at least some modesty.

My only beef is with Crapcom's sorry excuse for fan service. The game itself looks fine for what it is. A dime a dozen fan made game.
---
their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout Save us! and I'll whisper No.
#12JonnyBoyFFPosted 12/11/2012 8:51:32 AM
Oh no! Capcom is supporting a fangame. I hate them!
---
Life's too short to hate! Let's band together!
Become immortal Before it's too late!
#13Duh_Bad_GuyPosted 12/11/2012 8:30:31 PM
JonnyBoyFF posted...
Oh no! Capcom is supporting a fangame. I hate them!

Oh no! Capcom supporting a fan game but not the fans. Not fan serving enough to announce MML3. I DO hate them...
---
"An eye for an eye ass wipe. A toof, for a gotdamn toof." -Buffalo Soldier
#14fawfulmark2Posted 12/15/2012 12:32:21 PM
really at this Point poor Megaman has been so far down the last 2 years it looks like up to him.

If the fact that the fanbase got anally buggered for 2years sums up what it was like, then I guess this game can be the equivalent of Preparation H.
---
Official Pipo Snake of the PAS board.