Star Wars X Mega Man

#1MageggPosted 12/11/2012 8:17:53 PM
That should be the next crossover.

Now Star Wars is bought by Disney, same company that holds the rights over the Marvel characters.

Basically, there wouldn't be much problem having a crossover with Star Wars cause Capcom have had crossovers with Marvel before.

I'd like to see:

- 8 sith bosses. Beating them makes you gain different Force powers.
- Bobba Fett vs Vile.
- Zero with a lightsaber.
- Mega Man shooting death star down.

Star Gladiator guest characters (yeah, Star Gladiator was supposed to be a Star Wars game).
#2DecaprePosted 12/11/2012 8:31:34 PM
A puppy is now crying in Africa...
---
I've been told my love for Chun Li is insanity and sinful, well God.... That's exactly what I wish for =)
#3The Top CrusaderPosted 12/11/2012 8:52:49 PM
First we need to see Disney Afternoon X Mega Man so he can take on Scrooge McDuck and the Rescue Rangers, etc. They can recycle sprites from the NES games.

Really though I'd love to see more "random Capcom property" X Mega Man stuff, its fun. Kind of sort of what we were going to get from Mega Man Universe. Maybe unlock the actual characters like in Mega Man Powered Up.
---
----
-----
#4Magegg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 8:58:39 PM
The Top Crusader posted...
First we need to see Disney Afternoon X Mega Man so he can take on Scrooge McDuck and the Rescue Rangers, etc. They can recycle sprites from the NES games.

That's a great idea, I always said Gizmo Duck from Ducktales/Darkwing Duck should have featured on UMvC3.
#5InafkingPosted 12/12/2012 6:11:05 AM
Hmm... George Lucas had a bunch of intellectual properties lying around that he didn't feel like developing any more. He sold them off to a company that would do something with them. I think there is a lesson here for Crapcom.
---
their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout Save us! and I'll whisper No.
#6Dark_Oblivion2Posted 12/12/2012 7:06:08 AM
Disney already did all those crossovers/alternative universe crap with companies like Square Enix's FF franchise so it wouldn't be surprising at all if they did it with Capcom.

Also there was a Star Wars fighting game released way back before and it was a total joke if not downright crap. I would say a Marvel or DC vs Star Wars would make perfect sense. :p
---
Even the most primitive society has an innate respect for the insane.
#7Magegg(Topic Creator)Posted 12/13/2012 2:07:56 PM
Or maybe Saint Seiya vs Mega Man.
#8Splatterhouse5Posted 12/13/2012 7:43:54 PM(edited)
Dark_Oblivion2 posted...
Also there was a Star Wars fighting game released way back before and it was a total joke if not downright crap.

I still laugh when I remember that the developers of that fighting game were so oblivious as to name a character Hoar.
---
Canon: the juvenile's way of looking at fiction.