post your <insert here> X <insert here> and why

#1gybugyPosted 12/13/2012 5:46:48 PM
I will start Megamen X Metroid

Would be just epic watching to people with arm canons firing at each other

Digimon X Pokemon

I love digimon and I don't mind Pokemon Kind of makes sense with the mon at the end

Starwars X Star Trek

Self explanatory

now its your turn
---
If the opposite of SKY=EARTH and the opposite of RIM=MIDDLE? then does the opposite of SKYRIM=MIDDLEEARTH?!
#2NejiHyuga900Posted 12/13/2012 6:50:38 PM
Sonic x Mega Man

Both main characters are both blue, they both kill robots, they both have a super evil genius with "Dr." in their name (Dr. Albert Wily and Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik) that has their plans ruined by the protagonists. Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man have lots of things in common.
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam name: NejiHyuga900
#3Splatterhouse5Posted 12/13/2012 7:46:48 PM
Darkstalkers May Cry.
---
Canon: the juvenile's way of looking at fiction.
#4Zombie_Socks_96Posted 12/13/2012 8:08:21 PM
NejiHyuga900 posted...
Sonic x Mega Man

Both main characters are both blue, they both kill robots, they both have a super evil genius with "Dr." in their name (Dr. Albert Wily and Dr. Ivo "Eggman" Robotnik) that has their plans ruined by the protagonists. Sonic the Hedgehog and Mega Man have lots of things in common.

I remember hearing they planned a crossover in the comics, I'm not sure if it has happened yet.
---
Full Sail Game Design Student (working on test game now)
Games I Want: Rayman Legends, The Wonderful 101, Bioshock: Infinite, Sly Cooper: Thieves In Time
#5lamarfllPosted 12/13/2012 9:10:35 PM
Zombie_Socks_96 posted...
NejiHyuga900 posted...
Sonic x Mega Man

I remember hearing they planned a crossover in the comics, I'm not sure if it has happened yet.

It's coming out next year.
---
"the first one who stop spamming will be executed!"
#6Grimsley-SanPosted 12/13/2012 11:09:52 PM
Yugioh x CardFight Vanguard
---
WKCII Guild:Prime Knights;TTT2: Lili & Lee;PSASBR: Dan
<3Tim+Kayla<3
#7MegagunstarmanPosted 12/14/2012 9:06:47 AM
Megaman X 9

Megaman and 9 are two great franchises and the crossover would be awesome.
---
I'm not changing this until a new Jet Set Radio is announced. Started 10/13/11
#830_STMPosted 12/14/2012 11:43:14 AM
Mortal Kombat x Street Fighter. (Or MKxTekken/Soul Caliber/BlazBlue, etc...)

If only to see fatalities performed on non MK characters. Also, if they gave SF characters fatalities as well (instead of those watered down versions found in MKvDCU) I would be all over this game.
---
You are the reason I can't control myself! - Jared Leto
#9gybugy(Topic Creator)Posted 12/15/2012 8:18:29 PM
Mortal Kombat X Street Fighter X Tekken

Self explanatory but Still, the 3 Kings of Fighting games merged into 1 would be I'll get back to you on that one
---
If the opposite of SKY=EARTH and the opposite of RIM=MIDDLE? then does the opposite of SKYRIM=MIDDLEEARTH?!
#10kaeriusPosted 12/16/2012 5:02:45 AM
S.T.A.L.K.E.R X Borderlands
Jagged Alliance X XCOM
Front Mission X Vandal Hearts

(Joke)
Rance X Persona